Chapter 9

Gilinsky POV

We both leaned in as our lips connected, we both felt a connection it was obsessed, but we didn't want to take anything to far especially since we had just started seeing each other and nothing was really official yet especially w/ her and Hayes fighting still. I didn't wanna get in the way of that and have Hayes mad at me that's like my brother. By now he probably already knows because word spreads fast around here. J was just smiling and so was I she's so perfect her flawless smile just makes everything so much better. I'm speechless when it comes to her we ended up taking a nap after because we were tired. The next morning we got up and went to I Hop because we were both hungry as I don't know what. When we got there J ordered 2 strawberry pancakes w/ whip cream and some bacon on the other hand I ordered 4 blueberry pancakes and some sausage which is very good in my opinion. We finished up after it took J like 5 hours to finish eating lol. We went back to my place for a while and hopped in the pool for about 30 which turned into a make out session which did't go farther than a make out session. J had to get home soon so once we got out of the pool and into the house she got a shower and packed her stuff up.

Once we got to her house there was another car parked outside that J had never seen. I asked to go inside but she allow me to so she told me goodbye and kissed me once more. I told her to call me or text me to let me know that she was okay after she saw who was at her house.

J's POV

G had dropped me off at my house after probably the most happiest I had been in a while since I was with Hayes. When we had got there we saw a unusual car there G wanted to stay but I told him I would text him and tell him if I was okay or not. I had a good guess at who it was but G had no earthly clue who it may be but I had a pretty good idea of who it would be. I walked into my house to it being silent I didn't see anyone in the living room or kitchen so I walked into my bedroom to see hayes sitting on my bed. He looked so depressed and upset, he had tear stains on his face. I walked over to my bed and sat down beside him. He hugged me so tight god how I missed his hugs it had been so long. It felt like a eternity to be honest. I let go and just looked at him and he looked at me like something was really wrong. He had a lot of talking to do because I had caught feelings for gilinsky and he treated me like a queen but hayes treated me like a princess I just don't know what to do at this point. I didn't want to hurt neither of the boys but I couldn't date both of them. Hayes started talking and telling me how much he had missed me and how much he wanted to be with me and how he knew about me and gilinsky and I didn't act surprised because I was pretty sure that he already knew about us anyway. He finished talking which felt like hours basically a infinty. I told him I didn't know about us because I was in love with gilinsky and he looked very upset which made me very upset. I mean yes I love him so much he was and still is my everything. He's just fucked up 1 to many times and i'm tired of being hurt over and over again it's not okay. He told me if I ever wanted to go back to what we used to be to just text him but what he didn't tell me was that he was gonna be moving very soon all the way to Cali.

1 week later(still J's pov)

Hayes had left and I was still with gilinsky and I had never been happier at the moment. Something was really wrong though. I had been throwing up a lot and I was very pail and I didn't look like the J I usually am. That's all happy and singing, dancing, screaming, running around, and going on adventures. I could barely walk and I was always in bed or on the couch while coughing. G took me to the doctor to find out the worst news you could be told(no shes not pregnant). I cried and G fell on the floor crying. I didn't want anyone to know but we both knew people would find out sooner or later the way things spread around this town. I swear me and G being together spread faster than a horse and a derby. It was insane so we decided to give ourselves a couple of days to process what we we're just told and then we would tell only very close family members and friends about it so not that many people knew about it..

Wow sorry it took me so long to write this guys some crazy and emotional stuff is about to happen very soon omg but new update coming soon I promise!!!!! Love u guys and don't forget to vote and leave your thoughts byeeeeeeee