Chapter 3 ; Harpers P.O.V

I hear police sirens approaching my house. "HARPER!!! COME HERE NOW!!!" My father yells. "YOU CALLED THE POLICE!" He yells.  "No, I didn't." I say.  I stiffen as I see him pulling a knife out of his pocket. "Oh you have no idea how much I've wanted to do this." He says and tries to stab me but misses.  He swings  again and makes a small cut on my cheek. "Harper! Here now!" He yells. The door swings open. I'm on the floor and I feel warm, Dark Red blood trickling down my cheek. I look up and I see a woman with black hair tied into a ponytail. "Are you okay? Come with us. You'll be safe." She says he,ping me up and I nod. I look back to see my father getting handcuffed . "You will need to gather your stuff. All of it. We will be taking it to where your staying." She says as I nod.  As I walk towards the car, Mrs.Hunters, Ellen, runs out and hugs me. "Oh my goodness are you okay?!" She says. "Yeah. I'm fine I guess..." I whimper holding my back. "What's going on?" Ellen asks the police. "Well this young girls father is a bad after. You know what I mean." She says. I notice my shoes are untied so I bend down to tie them and I feel my shirt pull up. The cold air against my new scars makes my eyes water from pain. "Owwww....."  I whimper falling to the ground. "Harper what happened to your back?!" Ellen questions. "I don't wanna talk about it." I say. "Where is she going to stay?" Ellen asks. Man, I just met her yesterday, why does she care about a loser like me? "A friend offered to take her in. She's also responsible for us coming. You know Harper, Alex is a keeper. She really does care about you." She smiles at me.

30 mins later (Stuff needed to be packed and that would have been boring)

We are approaching Alex's house and I started thinking..
Why would she do this? She is my hero!!!! And my Best friend ever!!!!

The police help unload my stuff and Alex runs out into a big hug. "Harper!!! Your finally safe!!!" She says with happiness. "I can't believe it! You did that for me! You saved me!" I start to cry with joy. "Your my best friend I can't loose you!" She chuckles.

I'm safe.'

Finally....m

A/N
I know I suck at writing but it's worth it! Anyways sorry this chapter is short but I can't work very well on an empty stomach 😂

Byee😄😂