Teenage love

____________________$$$$$$$$$$$

__________________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

_________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

_____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

___$$$_$$_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

__$$$$$_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

__$$$_$$_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$

__$$$_$$_$$$$$$$$___________$$$$

_$$$$$_$$$$$$$$$$$___________$$$

_$$$_$$_$$$$$$$$$$

_$$$_$$_$$$$$$$$$$

_$$$_$$_$$$$$$$$$$$

$_$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$

$_$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$

_$$$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$

$_$$$$$$$$___$$$$$$

$$_$$$$$$$$___$$$$$

$$$_$$$$$$$$__$$$$$$

_$$$_$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$

$$$$$ __$$$$$$$$_$$$$

$$$$$$$ __$$$$$$$$$__$

$_$_$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$_$$$$

$$$__$$$$$__$$_$$$$$$$_$$$$

$$$$$$_$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

_$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

__$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$__$$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$__________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$____________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$______________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$_______________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$____________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

__________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$$$$$$

_$$$__$$_$$________$$$$$$$$$$$

_$$$_$$_____________$$$$$$$$$$

_$$_$$______________$$$$$$$$$$

___$$________________$$$$$$$$$$

_$$$$________________$$$$$$$$$$

__$$$_________________$$$$$$$$$

$_____________________$$$$$$$$$

$____________________$$$$$$$$$$

$____________________$$$$$$$$$$$

$____________________$$$$$$$$$__$$$$$

$___________________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$____________________$$$$$__$$$$$$$$§$

           "Ayeee".These boys called to us. I mean grow up. I don't need some senseless teenagers calling out to me like that. But they have nothing better to do I guess. Brandy said girl please u know you fine. I replied "I know girl with this body and my seance of fashion,I can get any boys to tie my shoes". "Not a bad idea" Brandi said. "I dear you to get Lance to tie your shoes". I mean I had to do it I made her lick this taxi seat when we went downtown. So I looked back then looked at brandy. "I so hate you for this". "I love you too Page". I walked over to Lance,Benjamin,Alvin, and Danny. They looked trilled to see me come back. I rolled my eyes. The straps on my heals are untied I said. Can one of you tie it for me. Danny was like sure but I know him too well. I was like "um I will pass on that one, not letting you try to look up my skirt this time"!

    Lance was looking down. So I was like lance I trust you "can you tie it for me". He looked up and said "why don't you do it yourself". I was too stand by his brown eyes to answer. So I said "because I needed a excuse to talk to you". He chuckled. After he tied the straps on my spring high heel shoe  he looked at me like he has never seen anyone like me before. I walked away saying "thanks". All the boys said "oooooooo".I turned and look back at lance to see him winking at me. I bit my lips and smiled. Brandy said what whats that about.

    I once again looked back and replied. "I think I'm in love". "Oh please girl that's lance". I heard hes been hanging with the wrong crowd"! "Get this I also heard hes doing drugs I joked" ."I bet he is" Brandy replied with a serious look. She glanced back at him and said "who knows."

    Tonight I stood up writing songs but I couldn't stop thinking about lance in the process. I Was thinking about him so hard I wrote his name on the page. Could it me Lance+Page=4ever. The tough was stuck in my head even so much I had a dream about him and I. It wasan't a good one ether. I had a dream he was in jail and  I was the only one who care enough to get a bond to bail him out. But when I woke up I said to myself I don't have any bonds only my parent's do. And they would never give them to me unless I greatly deserved it. Just like all the kids they support in there foundation.

     While walking to school the dream was still stuck in my mind. Today Iamgoing to that street Lance and his friends hang out with Brandy. I know what your thinking. Why do I want to go back? well you see the thing is Lance and I have this thing. Its like a game where in the end both of us win but with his friends around and my over protective friend brandy ughh its not going to happen.