Pt. 2- The Beauty's a beast

"Ahh. Ahh." She sighed. It felt so good to her. We had taken it to bed so... yeah. Anyway, she had made me take of my shirt. As I stared to kiss her, I slide my hand down into her pants and into her panties. "Ahhhh!" Opal cried. Her face turn light red. My hand in her core and her loving was probably the best.

"Ahhhh. O-oh jeez. Ohh." I softly was kissing her back. My fingers curled and my thumb rubbed on her sensitive bundle of nerves. "Will you come for me?" I whispered harshly. That just made her scream louder with pleasure. I curled my fingers faster in her core."Uhhhhhhh. AHH!" Opal cried.

Suddenly, the my cell phone rang. It was Sardonyx. I didn't know either to answer it or continue to please Opal. "Ahhh! AHHH!" She moaned. I knew she was close. A curled my fingers faster and deeper. Each curl of my finger make Opal scream louder, "ahh. Ahhh. Ahhh! AHHH!" Her legs began to tremble. Then, her leg shot out when my fingers curled out.

"Come already." I whispered. "Do it for me." I knew she was in heat and she was one more curl away from exploding. I opened her legs wider so I could get deeper. "M-make me fre-eaking c-come!" Opal hissed, grabbing my hand and putting it on her crouch. By the way she was twitching, she'd come in a few seconds.

"AHHHH!" She yelled. Coming made her more sensitive. She continued to ride the waved of pleasure before I withdrew my fingers. "That's my girl." I said kissing the back of her neck. "Wash yourself off." Opal disappeared behind the shower certain.

If I just please the girl I liked, then why do I feel so bad? She satifyed, I think, and she loved it. I just wanted to... well... After Opal a got out the shower, she laid next to me. She softly brushed the hair out my face to kiss my lips. She snuggled on my side and fell asleep.