Niall-Nialler-Leprechaun-Horan

Your POV

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.

A bead if sweat decided to form on your forehead.

'Almost done... Just got a few more words to go....' You think.

You're currently sitting the NAPLAN 'Writing' test. The topic was about your hero and why they deserve a hero award. Everybody was complaining about it because they fidn't know how you could make that into a persuasive essay, but honestly? It was kinda easy. You just had to convince someone why your hero, is your hero.

Being te dirctioner you are you wrote about One Direction. You didn't care that everyone was calling you a retard, or an idiot or a freak... You didn't care about the bullying because at least you wrote about something you loved and someone who was actually your hero. Instead of deaggin on and on about someone you got off the top of your head.

"Okay children. The Writing test is finished please close your booklets an place them on the right hand side of the table, while you place your pencilsnon the left hand side. Sit quietly until we tell you to do anything else." Announced the teacher. You breathe a sigh of relief. Thank the carrots you finished that in time.

Surprisingly your arguments weren't that bad. You spoke about how when some people get bullied, like yourself, someone or people like Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn could be the thin line between you and self harming. You spoke about how they don,t take things for granted and how they keep working hard evenif they're already at the top. You even quoted Liam's tatoo: 'Everything I've ever wanted but nothing I will ever need.' Then lastly you spoke about the charity work they did and invkuded Red Nose Day as an example.

You finally decide that worrying isn't going to change anything and now all you can do is pray.

A Couple Of Months Later

Your POV

I was not the kind of girl who ended up at the principals office alot. So what the CARROTS was I doing here now? I fiddled with my skirt more as I sat down looking at the office ladies talking hurriedly in hushed voices, every now and then giving  me a galnce that I couldn't here.

I need to go pee. I thought sadly.

Really? Really that's what your thinking of right now?

Well SORRY! I can't control my bladder!

Oh my carrot shut up will ya?

Don't te-

'Margarette? Can you come into my office?' asked a voice to my right.

Holy CarrotCheeses it's the principal herself. All I could do was nod. I followed her down the hallway into her office and sat down in oe of the chairs in front of her desk.

'So do you know why you're here?' she asks me with an expression that was like the office staff. Unreadable.

I couldn't talk so I just shook my head.

'Well it's about your writing. For Naplan?'

Did I fail that badly? I think, my heart dropping off Mount Everest.

'Well, we got, ummm, you could say a reward for your writing.' she said with that same expression.

'What do you mean Miss?' I finally ask, finding my voice. 

Retard, obviously you didn't fail. She said reward didn't she?

'Well, ti's not a thing sweetheart. But I have to tell you one thing before I show you what I mean.'