sex thugs money love

I'm beautiful. pronounced Bea-ti-fulll has to roll off your tongue. I'm 17 I attend stranahan high.I'm from Florida... Fort Lauderdale to be exact. I am black and Hispanic, long hair light skinned and I stay dressed to impress. I don't hang with too many hoes. I have a couple friends but my main bitches are Ashanti and Camille.

We've been down since diaper and sandbox days. I am currently single I don't date just a quick fuck for me

niggas aint shit but hoes and tricks so why be tied down to one...

kevin aka kev pov

Wassup my name kevin im a street nigga I do what I got to to in order to survive out here. my daddy never been here but

my mama I love her to death she my rock. she got a no good dead beat boyfriend I don't like that pussy so I moved out. l am one of the biggest dope boys in this shit.

~the next day~

beautiful pov

I woke up to boosie ringtone

it was my alarm signaling it was time for school. I got up, hoped in the shower picked out my outfit. I had on my tommy Hilfiger outfit with the toms to match.

I hoped in my 2013 Mercedes. I went in school as normal all eyes were on me. I saw my girls and they were talking to some boys one of em had curly hair and boy was he sexy. I walked up in immediately camille yelled "MY MAIN BITCH". Everyone turned around I was so embarrassed. then this boy looked and he smiled... The bell rung,I said my goodbyes in went to first period which is algebra. I came in sat down like two minutes later. sexy boy from the hall came in. He sat directly next to me and he asked what's my name. I was stuck between being mean or giving him a chance. I usually pay niggas no mind because they usually only wan't one thing. Believe it or not I'm a virgin I never been with a man in that way I only experienced head... If you guessed I was a head attic your guess was correct.

I finaly decided to say my name.... I turned around to face him and introuduced myself to him. He told me his name was Kevin but everyone calls him Kev. Then the final bell rung which signaled class was to start but our teacher was late... 5 mins later Mr.T walked in The whole lesson Kev and I got too know each other and he is actually kind've cool. "Ms.Beautifull and Mr.Kevin do you too mind paying attention instead of sitting in my class flirting". Said Mr. T. thats why nobody really like his ass he always ruining shit. So for the remainder of class I payed attention but soon as the bell signaled class was over that's when the nightmares started..

I walked in the hallway in search for my main bitches when Taylor,and Khadejah came in my way surrounding me. Taylor and Khadejah are the school splatts. They suck dick, and fuck homeboys for money. We don't get along because they are hoes. So when they surrounded me I braced my self for a fight. I prayed for the best but pepared myself for the worst. I'm a lover not a fighter but don't get me wrong I'll beat a bitch ass if i have too. So, I tried to walk around and Taylor grabbed my arm and said "bitch,where you going, I'm gone tell you this one time hoe Kevin mine stay away from him" I looked at her like bitch dun overstepped her boundaries... I replied "hoe please if he was yours he wouldn't be in clas flirting with me... Hoe sit your groupie ass down because you obviously don't know your place... You are a hoe nobody wants to wife you... BTW nextime you step to me bitch you better whoop my ass cus next time im gone stomp yo splatt ass" Then Camille and Ashanti came running around the corner and on that note Taylor and Khadejah left because they already know Camille don't mind beating a bitch ass.