The drama begins...

excuse all mistakes. .. Thank you

to all my readers... you guys didnt reach your goals yet so after I post this I expect them to be reached maybe even more..

" Bitch, tell me they didn't just try to jump you over a nigga, who doesn't check for neither on of them lame ass bitches". I couldn't do shit but laugh.

I then headed to 2nd period which is Biology and it has the two dumb bitches in it.

~kevin b.k.a kev pov~

I walked in first period and I then saw the goddess who those two groupie hoes surrounding me in the crew in the hallway knew. I was expecting a boring ass class till I saw her. She looked so good sitting in that desk with no care in the world.

I was having an intense conversation with her until that dumb ass teacher gone ruin it. I was waiting on the bell, it finnaly went off signaling the end of the period where I can talk to the goddes, When I turned around she was surrounded with 2 females known as the The, "splats of the hood."

I ignored the negative thoughts and my head as I headed down the hallway jn search of my crew. When I finally found them I told them about the events I endured today.

As we walked to 2nd period, we talked about how after school we was gone smoke a fat ass blunt and get fucked up and then we turned a corner and that was when I seen her. She was talking to her friends going to next period.

I wanted to stop her but, I don't take being declined well and I don't think she checking for a nigga like that so I guess I'll fall back..

~ Beautiful pov~

I had just got done with my morning classes and it was lunch time. Today they are serving shrimp pasta with no shrimp just noodles. I was in line paying for my food when someone bumped into me. I turned around to see him.

"Excuse me, did you just not see me right there. Like, damn watch where the fuck you going. " I said. He looked very apologetic I think his name is Kevin.. He helped me pick up my tray and bought my more food. As I was walking to the table with Camille and Ashanti he stopped me and said " I'm sorry about that ma. I didn't mean to waste your food in the lunch line in all but, you are very pretty. I was hoping I can get your number."

I didn't know what to say I mean he was cute and all but he looks like a thug and I don't do those because they all want one thing. I then simply said "no" and walked to the table to greet my bitches.

"Bitch, you look tired" Camille and Ashanti yelled at the same time. I couldn't do but agree and that's when Camille dragged us to my car and we chilled at her house the rest of the day. In case you are wondering, Camille lives in a big house. Her dad's a drug lord and owns several businesses and her mom is a lawyer. I know right! percent combination.

~kevin pov~

After shawty dissed me in the middle of the cafeteria, I wasn't up for school so I left went to my crib and smoked me a blunt. Only problem is that shawty stay on my mind. It's something about her that makes her different from other bitches besides the fact, She is not all up on me

I saw her friend across the street maybe she know where that goddess lives.

I walked across the street to see the weirdest shit. There was Beautiful sitting on the porch. I walled up and spoke tp everyone then I turned my attention to her. " Sup ma, can I talk to you privately?"

She nodded her head and we took a walk.

" So, how come you be ignoring me in school and shit?" I asked.

" I don't be ignoring you, you just not my type I don't try to come off rude it's just I don't do dating because all boys are the same" she said.

That's when I kissed her, as our lips was in rythem I bit her bottom lip for entrance and she gave it to me. We were havin a tongue wrestle until she pulled away for air.

" Wh..What was that for" she studdered.

All I could do was smile, wink, grab her hand and lead her back to her friend house

The kiss wasn't no ordinary kiss it meant something. This girl is a puzzle that I plan to solve.

After I seen her back safely, I said my goodbyes and went home to get settled for tomorrow.

~Beautiful pov~

When he kissed me it felt so real and just ugh. What am I doing he is a thug I don't suppose to be thinking of him that way.

I hope all these illusions about him go away soon. He just so fucking fine like damn. I hope he brings the kiss up tommarow in school. "Well, guys I'm going home.. BYE!"

As I walked to my car I couldn't help but think about him. When I arrived home 15 minutes later I took a shower, ate, and picked put my clothes for tomorrow. I decided on a polo outfit.

My reads not matching my comments or votez.. I'm currently working on the next chapter you guys won't see it until that vote and comment issue is fixed