Chapter 3

*WARNING: SMUT AHEAD*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm surprised to find out that I want it just as bad. I grab his face with my hands and press my lips to his. He begins by giving me little kisses but I want more. I need him closer to me. I pull him backward and put my legs around him. He starts kissing down my jawline to my neck, probably leaving little marks in his wake. I don't even care at all. It feels amazing. In between kisses, he asks, "Are you-sure-you want-to go-through-with this?"

He's managed to reach my collarbone, and he brushes against this one spot I've always been extremely sensitive in. I let out an involuntary moan. "Y-Yes," I manage to breathe out. "I'm positive."

He makes his way back up to my lips and kisses me again. "Okay," he says smiling. He starts tugging at the bottom of my shirt. "Take it off."

I rip it off and throw it in the floor. "Can I..?" he trails off and glances down. "I want to."

"Pl-Please," I say with a shaky breath.

He starts by covering my whole body in kisses. When he finally reaches the lining to my boxers, he pulls them down agonizingly slow. He rakes his eyes down my body.

"God, you're perfect."

My whole face goes red as he positions himself between my legs. I sit up a little further to watch him. He looks me straight in the eyes, and I can tell he's just as filled with lust as I am. He takes me in his hand and licks me from base to tip. He does it again but stops midway to pump my length and roll his tongue on the tip. I bite my lip hard and throw my head against the wall in an attempt to stifle a moan. He starts bobbing his head up and down quickly and I buck my hips upward in time with him. But the whole time I'm just desperately trying to hold moans back. I start to feel the familiar sensation pooling up in my stomach and I can barely form the words to tell Alex.

"A-A-Alex, I'm g-gonna..." I force out.

He suddenly stops and pulls away, leaving me sexually frustrated as hell.

"You better have a good damn reason you just did that," I threaten.

"I don't want you finishing when we've just gotten started," he says with a smirk.

I huff and cross my arms. "Fine."

He quickly grabs my hands and pins them above my head. "Don't get all sassy with me, mister, because you have no idea what I can do to you."

I feel a slight bit of confidence so I retort back, "Oh, yeah? Like what?"

"You'll see," he says with a wicked grin. He lets my hands go and starts taking off his own clothes. I notice he's gotten a bulge forming in his pants.

"Do you have any preparation?" he asks.

"You see the box on that shelf right there?" I say while pointing towards it. "There's some in there."

Alex reaches over me to get a condom and some lube out. "Get on your hands and knees," he demands. I roll over and do what he says to do. I hear him opening the cap to the lube and look behind me to see him squirting some on his fingers.

"This might feel weird at first but I swear, I'll make it feel so much better."

I feel him slowly enter a finger inside me and move it back and forth. After a little bit, it starts to feel good. He adds another finger into the mix and now it kinda hurts. Alex moves his hand faster and soon enough, I'm moaning and pushing myself against it. He takes his fingers out and I hear him rolling on the condom and squirting out some lube to lather on himself. After he's done, I feel him line himself up with my entrance.

"Tell me to stop when it starts to hurt," he says after he grabs me by the waist. I just nod in response. He begins to push the tip in and at first, it feels okay. But once he tries to add more, it starts to really, really hurt and I yelp out in pain. He stops and just holds me until I think it feels a little better.

"I think you keep going now," I tell him.

Alex tries again and this time it doesn't start hurting until he's all the way in.

"Here, I'll give you a second if you need it."

"Please," I beg.

I grip the sheets tighter. "Okay."

He moves at a normal pace but as soon as I adjust to his size, I want it rougher.

"F-Faster and harder, p-please," I ask. He seems more than happy to oblige. Alex begins to move even quicker now and I can't help myself but to writhe all over the bed. I just clung to the sheets for dear life because the way he's treating me right now is merciless. He slams into me over and over again causing me to moan in pain and pleasure because he's hitting that bundle of nerves every time. As he's fucking me from behind, the friction between me and the sheets is getting me off, and I can tell that Alex is close to finishing as well. After a few more rough thrusts, he reaches his peak and as he's coming down from his high, I climax all over the sheets. He pulls out and lies down next to me, the both of us extremely out of breath.

"We should do that again sometime," he suggests.

"We really should," I respond. "We really should."