2

I went to the restrooms after Statistics. I entered one of the stalls and unfortunately, i got my period today.

"Oh shit." I cursed. Why does it have to come at this time. I'm lucky there's no one else here other than me. I peaked my head to the door leading to the hallway and grabbed the nearest person.

I froze when i saw who was in front of me, it was a guy, and it's none other than Harry Styles. Srsly?
His towering frame hovered over me. His green eyes staring and eyeing me up and down.

"Don't give me that look." I raised my brow.

"What do you need?" Harry said blankly. It doesn't even sound like a question though, considering his face was dead serious. His voice was gray. Gray, like the voices in the computer. You know, like a robot. But my mom told me not to judge a person by the colors of their voices.

"You see um, bloody mary visited me today." I kind of wisphered the few words that left my mouth and you can tell i'm a little embarassed right now. But i have no choice.

He didn't say anything. He just laughed. Ugh. "That's none of my bussiness butterfly." He stated.

My stomach fluttered with the nickname he just called me despite the fact that i still have to take care of bloody mary.

"Hey, um do me a favor?" i asked the curly haired boy shyly before he could leave.

"What ?!" He said annoyed.

"Can you, um, buy me a tampon?" I asked.

"A what?! Hell no! Go ask another person" He said ready to leave.

"Please! You're all i have." I begged.

"I'm so sorry butterfly. But i'm afraid i'd get the wrong one. I don't even know how a tampon looks like." He's still laughing. But i know for a fact that he's lying and he's just trying to mess with me and i hate it. I loathe it.

I give him the puppy dog eyes because i know that i'm cute when i do that. (Lol)

He stared at me and said he'll be back. A few minutes later Harry came back with a grocery bag.

"Thanks." I sighed in relief. I headed to one of the stalls and changed.

"You owe me something." Harry smirked. He fucking smirked.

When i got out of the restrooms, Harry was no longer there. Gosh, what the heck is wrong with him.

I went to my next class and was met by Louis bombarding me with questions.

"Where have you been? I was woried about you!"

"Why didn't you text me atleast?"

"Don't you have load to text me?"

I ended up in Louis' couch after my last class eating ice cream. I was using his laptop to watch a movie since he's doing his assignments anyway. I can't help but think of Harry. This boy is intimidating.

"Lou i'm going home!" I shouted so he can hear me from his room.

"Night Tati! Ily." I shut the door behind me and jogged to the elevator.

I plopped down in my bed. Next thing i know, i was drifting off to sleep.

-

Sorry for the short chapters.
Hope you like it tho. Ahhaha

If u have an idea for the next chapter, just tell me.