3

I rushed to the hallways of the school. I pushed all the poeple in front of me, not caring if i hurt them or not, i just want to get to my first class.

I felt a vibration in my pocket. *vibration*

Why would Louis text me when he knows im in class?
I opened my phone to check who texted me. I was wrong, it wasn't from Louis. It's from an unknown number.

xxxxxxxxxxx: butt-erfly ;)

Meg: TELL ME UR NAME BUTT-HOLE

Mr Butt-hole: haz

Meg: haz? Is that even a name?

Hazza: ur just jealous my name is unique

Nicki Jonas: oh please dont change my name to nick jonas

Hazza: Ok. Since you gave me the idea..

Nicki Jonas: *face palms*

I slipped my phone back in my pocket. Focusing once again to the teacher. There's only one person who calls me butterfly, and thats the one and only Harry Styles. But why is he texting me? No. The real question is, how did he get my phone number?

I made it throughout the day. I decided on making myself toasts for dinner. Before I could finish a single piece of toast, there was a knock on the door. Who could be possibly knocking on my apartment door in the middle of the night? As I got closer to the door, the knocking became harder and louder.

I quickly opened the door. Stood there was Harry, he stumbled inside my apartment, letting himself in. Before I could ask anything, a slimy liquid came out of his mouth, puke all over my carpet. I cringed just looking at him puke.

I rubbed Harry's back despite the fact that i'm pissed at him for puking at my carpet. When he's done, i gave him a towel and let him lay on the floor for a moment.

"So um, you never told me why you're here?" I said. More like 'asked'.

"I have no where else to go." Harry said, looking down. "My mom will be furious if I go home like this." He added.

"Oh. Don't you have any friends?" I don't mean to be rude, i'm just curious.

"I do have friends butterfly." He smiled. My stomack did flips again. Ugh.

"Oh really? Then why are you here? We're not even friends." I said stated.

"You're just the first thing that came to my mind." He smiled again. Oh please, stop smiling Harry.

"Okay. How'd you get my number tho'? And how did you know where I live?" I asked, keeping this conversation alive.

"I have my ways." He simply said.

"So um, can I crash here for tonight?" Harry genuinely asked.

"If you don't have anywhere else to go then sure why not? Unless, you're a serial killer then..."

"Thanks." He said, me not being able to continue my nonsense talking and making his way to the couch. I headed to my room and shut the door behind me.

I heard a faint sound saying 'goodnight beautiful' and with that i drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, Harry was no longer in the couch where I left him last night. I heard a crash in the kitchen and saw Harry cooking.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Good morning to you too butterfly." He giggled. It was the first time i heard him giggle. His voice was groggy. I didn't know his morning voice sounds like heaven in the ears.

"Good morning. That smells so good." I said, smelling the aroma of bacon and eggs.

"Smell it all you want, love, because i'm not giving you one." He said smirking.

I thought for a moment what to say. "Fuck you Harry." I said. Stealing a bacon from the plate.

"Oh I would love to butterfly." He winked.

"Ew." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Nothing!" I said, quite exasperated.

A few bacon and eggs later, I burp and felt an air come out of my butthole. Heat climbed through my cheeks. And Harry laughed.

"Did you just-AHHAHAHA- Did you just burp and farted at the same time?" He said in between laughs.

"It's not funny." I said, trying to stiffle a laugh. Then we both burst out laughing.

"I just died there." He said, recovering from the fits of laughter.

-

A/n: i'm sorry i just had to end it there ahhaha
Srsly idk what to put next.
ANY OPINIONS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER?