Chapter 16- Unexpected guests.

Hello guys ! I just wanna thank you for all the reads ! And also there's a girl who is writing a fantastic story. If you see you have some time you should go and check it out ! :D The story is called I hope you miss me too and it's after this amazing girl @Angelaure12345 :D And no love, I'm so not lying !

-xxx

" Don't play near the pool love ! " I shouted after Amelia as I rocked Michael back and forth after giving him a bottle full of milk.

I opened the big glass door that leaded to the backgarden where Amelia played. 

He was already falling asleep so I layed him down in his pram that was few steps away from the door. Now I could watch them both at the same time.

I sat down on a chair with a magazine in my hand. I looked at my watch. It had been like 3 hours since Niall send someone to go pick his family.

I continued reading as I watched Amelia with one eye. 

When I was deciding what dress I would like to buy, because I could, I heard someone open the door. 

I put the magazine down and walked inside.

" Marissa darling ! " I heard Maura say as she opened her arms to hug me.

After her followed Greg and Bobby. It was wonderful to see how Bobby and Maura were great friends after the divorced that happened so many years ago. Just wonderful.

" Finally you are here ! " I said after hugging Bobby.

" We are so excited to see our little Nialler live, we only saw him perform on TV. I cried" Maura said and laughed. She looked very excited.

" But that doesn't matter now, I've been dying to see my grandchildren" Bobby said and took of the cap her was wearing.

" This way" I said and walked outside.

" Amelia ! Grandpa, grandma and uncle Greg are here" I yelled over the pool.

Amelia threw away her dolls and ran all the way into her grandpa arms.

I smiled and took the blanket of Michael's pram so they could see him.

They had only see him in pictures so they all gasped.

" He's beautiful" Greg said and smiled to me.

" That's my grandson" Maura said and I swear I saw her wipe a tear.

" Well would you look at that. A little boy. You are going to have a rough time Marissa, believe me I had two of them ! " Bobby said as he put Amelia down.

Maura quickly gave him a loose kick.

" What ? They were nightmares ! " Bobby said to make his point.

I laughed and looked at Michael. He was still asleep.

" Can I go swimming?" Amelia asked me.

Before I could answer Bobby had an idea.

" I'll come with you ! " He and Amelia  ran inside to get their swimwear.

" Don't forget to take your heart medicine ! " Maura yelled almost loud enough to wake Michael but he fell back asleep.

" Heart medicine?" I asked when we sat down around the glass table.

" The doctor said he needed , just in case" Maura said and put on her sunglasses that she had in her wallet.

" So when is my little brothers show?" Greg asked with way more Irish accent then Niall has ever been with.

" It starts 8, you are all going right?" I asked.