Return of Maleficent

"Look fellas! Hello Mal! Come to see your mother?" One of the dungeon guards greeted Mal as she walked to them.

 "Hey! Don't throw me out, I got King Ben's approval to do this, I'm going to turn my mom big again with my magic!" Mal said and stifled a giggle at the guards expressions.

 "If the king approves, then we cannot stop you! But you must do it at the part of the dungeon where magic is allowed, remember that!" The guard told Mal as she walked down to the deepest end of the dungeon where her mom was kept to prevent any bit of magic allowance become an opportunity for Maleficent to escape. 

"Hi mom! I'm here to do you a favor, I'm turning you back to normal size and sending you back to the Isle of the Lost!" Mal said as she picked her mom up "C'mon mom, let's go to the higher part of the dungeon so I can use my magic to turn you back!" Mal said and walked to the side of the dungeon where magic was allowed.

As soon as they reached the section they needed to reach, Mal took out her spell book and cast the spell on her mom.

 "Oh darling!! I've never been better!! Thank you!! Now! Where is my scepter?? I need it!!" Maleficent said and cast a spell to bring the scepter to her.

 "Mom, I'm supposed to take you back to the Isle! I'm not gonna let you destroy Auradon!!" Mal protested. But no sooner than you could say World-Domination, Maleficent vanished. "Uh oh, this won't end well..." Mal said and cast a teleportation spell to get to her friends, there was no time to lose!!