Chapter Two

Mrs. Hopkins goes on and on about how Ap calculus is going to be so hard this year. I mean it will, but it'll also be boring too... So... Whatever to her! She's not exactly my favorite teacher. She's cranky and strict. One kid didn't have a pencil once and she gave him Saturday school. That's a little harsh if you ask me...

"Ding! Ding!" The school bell rings, signaling its the end of first hour. I look down at my schedule to see what class I have next. Though I didn't need to, I already had it memorized.

I gladly walk out of Mrs. Hopkins room. Thank god that's over! Why do I have to have Ap calculus for first hour? That's way too early to do math!

"Ugh." I smack into someone's defined chest. I stumble back and they grab my shoulders to steady me. I start to scream at them, but I look up and into the most beautiful sky blue eyes I've ever saw.

"H-Hi." I mange to, stupidly, stumble out. The guy smirks at me and I melt. I didn't realize how good looking he truly was. Not only does he have amazing eyes, everything about him is extraordinary.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Horan. And you are?" He politely asks. I can see his lips tugging at the edge, attempting not to smile. Wait! Mr. Horan? As in the hot new teacher? "I guess that would be me." He can't hold back the smile this time.

"Did I say that out loud?" I whisper. I feel my cheeks heating up and lower my head to the floor. Why do I have to have such a big mouth? 

"Yes. You just called me the hot new teacher. It's fine, love." Mr. Horan smiles at me and I blush bright red. Since when do I blush?

"Ding! Ding!" The tardy bell rings. I jump out of my shoes and almost tip over. I'm going to be late for class! Yes, I'm that girl. The one that always does their homework, is never late for class, and never gets detention.

"Owe. I'll write you a note. What's your next class?" Mr. Horan asks. I stare for a few moments, admiring his beauty. He loudly clears his throat. He caught me...

"Humanities with M-Mr. Horan. I-I mean.... you!" I scramble to stutter out. He smirks and I blush once again. I've never blushed like this in my whole life. What is happening to me? He's my teacher! That never stopped Casey and Mr. Stevens though.......

He's just so attractive! He's too attractive. Is it even legal? He has blonde hair styled in a cliff, sky blue eyes, on the tallish side, kissable lips, and slight muscles that you can see through his plaid shirt. The image of the perfect man. 

"Hannah?" I hear a familiar women's voice ask. "What are you doing in the hallway alone?" Another voice asks. This time a male.

"I'm not a-" I start to say. I turn around and realize Mr. Horan must have walked away before they came. "I was just looking for you all." I cover up with a lie. They'll think I'm crazy if I tell them I was talking to someone only moments before they came. I rarely talk to anyone, especially hot men!

I turn back around to see who I'm talking to. Who I see surprises me. Are they skipping class? Since when does Courtney skip class? Dakota and Kaitlyn skipping doesn't surprise, but I honestly don't think I've ever saw Courtney skip. 

"Hey!" I almost squeal. I'm starting to sound like Casey now. Although I am happy to see them. I haven't saw them for nearly three weeks!

Kaitlyn and Courtney run up to me and hug me. It's almost like Casey all over again. I laugh which earns me a questioning look from Dakota.

I guess everyone's wondering what my other friends look like. Well, lets start with Kaitlyn. We're similar in a few ways, but also completely different. Kaitlyn is short and quirky like me. That's where the similar traits stop. She has beautiful long blonde hair with fire red tips, loves reading and writing, has pale skin, and baby blue eyes. She seems really preppy to other people, but around her friends she's usually a completely different person.

Courtney is a little different. Although Kaitlyn and her are best friends, they aren't alike in every way. Courtney loves homestuck, is really intelligent, she has light short purple hair, eyes the same color, and could careless about what other people think. Kaitlyn's the exact same way.

Dakota is the only boy of the group. He's tall(Casey and him call each other tall best friends), has brown hair, brown eyes, future therapist, and loves watching anything on TLC. He's defiantly the guy to go to if you need any help with your personal life.

"Hannah!" Dakota screams. He runs up and gives me a bear hug. "We should probably get to class now!" Dakota adds. We all laugh and run off in different directions. Kaitlyn follows me and Courtney goes with Dakota. I think senior year will be the best year of our life's.

We both walk in at the same time and make our ways to the back of the room. I feel eyes staring me down and ignore them. It's probably the school floozy, Izzie.

"Miss Blair? Why are you late?" A deep voice asks with authority. Mr. Horan knows exactly why I'm late. "Do you have a note?" Why is he doing this? "I guess I'll have to give you detention."

"What?!?" I scream. All the guys laugh and the girls give me dirty looks. I don't know what his problem is, but this is going to be a long year. No matter how attractive he is.