Chapter Five

A/N So... I honestly haven't had wifi in a week. My Internet is out and I'm dying. Hopefully I'll get Internet while I'm on vacation.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO LIBRARY

Thanks, Casey<3

---------------------------------------------------

Hannah's P.O.V

Recap:

I rush out of detention, anxious to know what my sister did. What I see in the hallway surprises me, but at the same time it doesn't.

My sisters pushed up against the wall with some jock on top of her. I knew I'd someday stumble apon this disgusting site. He has jet black hair and a leather jacket on. He seems dangerous and a player. So basically someone my sister would be with. Typical Emily.

I take my iPhone out to snap a quick picture and then clear my throat several times. The guy finally breaks the kiss. He throws a dirty glare over his shoulder and continues what he's doing. Dry humping my sister. Ew. This is so gross.

"Emily! Stop it. If you don't I'm showing this picture to Mom." I snare at her. That's the only way to stop it. She wants my Mom to think she's some innocent saint. She doesn't realize I'd never actually tell Mom. I could careless what my sister does. I would leave her here, but I know my Mom would be furious.

"I'm coming!" She practically shrieks. I stifle a laugh. I can tell she's getting angry. If only I had popcorn. I'd seriously consider staying here and watching my sister be outraged at me.

She sways her hips as she walks over to me. I see Mr. Jock has a bulge. This time I can't contain my laughter. Both jock and Emily stare at me as if I've gone nuts. I glare at both of them.

"Come on, Em. We need to leave." I use my favorite nickname for her. The one she hates so much. She looks at me like she's a cat who's going to attack. I hear a low hiss and grin again. Is she really acting like a cat?

The ride home was mostly an awkward silence. The only time anyone talked was when Mom called Emily. I guess I'm slightly irritated and would probably kill Emily right now. I doubt my detention will ever be mentioned. That's what the pictures are for.

"Don't you ever show that picture to

anyone!" Emily threatens. I laugh without humor.

"You really shouldn't be the one threatening me. I have the picture. Remember?" I brightly smirk. You may think I'm being a bit evil. I'm not like this to everyone really, I'm not.

She tries to talk, but I'm not having it. I only use one word replies to be pleasant. She finally figures out that I'm not in the mood to compromise with her. Why would I bargain a picture if she doesn't have anything on me?

We get home, I get out of my red convertible, and go straight in the house.

"We're home, Mom!" I scream as I run up the stairs to my room. I rush in to take a relaxing bath. I don't usually do bubble baths, but since we started school I've been quite stressed. I start the water and put the bubbles in.

I never really took must thought into how my room looks. It's as big as the master, designed in my favorite color, white polka dots on the wall, and a walk in closet. It's a big house considering my Moms a single parent.

The bath makes my shoulders relax and puts all kinds of thoughts in my mind. I'm not going to lie, I did think about Mr. Horan.

I wonder what's he's like with he's friend.

Is he a bad boy or a goody nerd?

Does he wear polos and khaki skinny jeans?

What about tattoos? Maybe piercings?

Probably not. I doubt he's that simple to figure out. It's not like I'll ever see him outside of school..... Or will I?

"NO! STOP!" I whisper-scream at myself. No more thinking about Mr. Horan. I need to like boys my age. Kendall seems nice enough.

Kendall's my old crush. He's really attractive and a great friend of mine. He has boyband brown hairs, ocean blue eyes, on the tall side, and a few months older than me. He's beyond flawless. We had a thing once, but we both decided it was never going farther than a friendship. Things were awkward for a few weeks...

I don't know Mr. Horan, but he seems so much better. Even more attractive than Kendall. More handsome than any guy I've ever saw.

I fall into a daze for what seems like minutes, but I'm sure at least an hour passed by. I'm startled out by the ringing of my phone.

"Hello?" I answer. I didn't bother to look at the caller ID. I was too busy getting out of the bath.

"Oh my gosh! Can I come over? I've got to tell you somethings." Casey squeals into the phone.

I'm almost certain I don't want to know whatever it is she's referring to.

"Sure....." I dubiously tell her. I hear her squeal a second time and an involuntary eye roll comes on. "Wait! I actually need to pick up a few things at the store. Come over in two hours."

"Okie dokie." Casey squeals for the second time. I roll my eyes and chuckle a little. This is the Casey everyone knows and loves. Excited about EVERYTHING.

We both hang up and I begin to get ready. The mall is going to be really relaxing. Nobody from school will see me, because its an outlet mall that most rich peers I know refuse to go to. It'll be great. I'll eat frozen yogurt and go to Jack Willis. Mostly relax at

Frozen Yogurt Mania.

"Where are you off to?" Emily nosily asks. I roll my eyes.

"The mall... by myself!" I quickly add. She glares at me and I already feel guilty for being mean. I sigh, because of the three word sentence I force myself to say next.

"You can come." I forcefully whisper. Emily smirks and I smirk. How'd I get myself into this? "You have to stay away from me. Meet me back at the car after two or three hours. Deal?" I attempt compromising. We shake hands and go on our way.

The malls not very crowded and I haven't saw anyone I know. Well, that's until I see 'him'. I gasp in utter and complete shock. His appearance is unexpected. H-He looks different. Almost as if his personality changed over a few hours.

He's wearing a black leather jacket, an eyebrow bar, a white v-neck shirt that shows the top of his chest muscles, denim skinny jeans, a SnapBack, and high tops. Wow.

I can feel my mouth gaping open like a fish trying to breath out of water. This is unexpected, yet extremely hot. Nerd Mr. Horan is secretly a dangerous boy? Not to even mention his eyebrow piercing. Who would have ever guessed?

I wonder if he has a tattoo somewhere under those tight clothes...

Gosh, he has a cute butt.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N Hola again! Should he have any other piercings? Any tattoos? Comment whether he should or not. And if so, where at? It's a very important question. I need to know what you guys think. Please comment replies!

Thanks, Casey<3