#3 you're free |calum

"Are you okay?" - "It's just," you could tell he was getting angry, "you haven't touched your wine." you looked down at your glass and started to get nervous. "Oh, I'm sorry, I was just so caught up in your sto-" - "Drink some." - "I'm not much of a drinker and I'm not so thir-" He cut me off, "Don't make me yell." - "I'm sorry," you apologized, taking a small drink of whine. "What did I said you had to call me" - "I'm sorry, sir"
-
As soon as Calum left the next day you went into the pantry. With a shaky, sweaty hand, you reached for the knob and twisted it. There was a cabinet filled with little bottles where medicines for shots are in. There were three types of drugs behind the glass: thiopental, pancuronium, and potassium chloride. You almost dropped them but set them back in, and as you turned around you had run into what you thought was a mannequin, but didn't feel like plastic. You looked up at the faces of the three figures. He had preserved them. Paige, Amber, Caroline; the same faces you have already seen. His exes. "Why are you in here?" you whipped around to find a dumbfounded Calum staring at me with wide, angry eyes. "How did you find out about this? You weren't supposed to come in the cellar!" He started to advance toward you, but you had just enough time to reach behind yourself to grab the gun and swung it out in front of you, pointed straight at him. He stopped and you clicked the safety off. "Don't come any closer," - "Darling-" he started, but you cut him off. "DON'T COME ANY CLOSER." He raised his hands at his side, his anger was seen. "This ends. Now. You won't hurt anybody again. You're sick. You disgust me. I hate you with every vain in my body and I'm going to end this right now," your voice was shaking as you said it, but you felt a sense of confidence. Tears ran down his cheeks. He dropped to his knees. "You don't have to do this. I will stop. No more girls, no more victims. Just, darl-" He didn't have time to finish his pleas before you pulled the trigger. His lifeless body thumped to the floor, a large pool of blood already forming around his head. The gun dropped onto the ground. You felt numb. But then you smiled. You were free.