Chapter 1

*Maddie POV*
Hi my name is Maddie ziegler and I'm a dancer . I used to dance at Abby Lee dance company with my sister and friends but not anymore. I live in a orphanage right now, it's boring without Internet and other social medias. No one knows I'm in sunny side orphanage. They know I'm in a orphanage but not the name. I can't use my phones because they threw it away. They are nice but they just don't allow phones. I go to school but it's a orphanage school so basically only for orphans. I hope one day I get adopted by good parents and have a wonderful family that would let me go to dance. I still dance at the orphanage but by my self and I watch dance moms so I know what my friends are doing. I re watch it so I know all the group dances and some solos. Chloe left dance moms and they don't talk to her anymore.

*Zendaya POV*
I want to adopted a kid but it's gonna be hard to take care of one. I live in a house in LA and it's boring by myself. I want someone to care about, to give responsible avid to. My manager said I can but he just wants it for the fame and stuff but I don't. I want a girl that's 12 years old so she know what she's is doing. Oh and I want a girl. I decided to go to sunny side orphanage it's 5 hours away from my house but that's the closest.

*Maddie POV *
Today is adoption day, it's because we're a few people comes and adopted people so we have to go to a room and they call everyone by there numbers I'm number 38 and they ask us questions and when they stop calling numbers they want the person that is last called or when it's over they pick one. Jennifer said someone very special is coming but no one knows who. While I was dancing in the room everyone was in they started calling numbers.

* Zendaya POV *
When I made it to the orphanage it was beautiful but to clean for kids to live in. I walked in and ask to adopted and they had me wait in a room they called number 1 and a little girl came she was so adorable but not my type . They called more numbers and than they called 38. She came in and I couldn't believe my eye I found maddie Ziegler. In my head I wanted her but I had to play cool and ask questions and when she leaves tell the advisors I want her. I could tell Maddie was shocked to see me or shocked someone famous found her/ know what orphanage she's in. When she left I told her I want her and I signed her papers and Maddie came hugging me and she started to pack.