Chapter 5

*Maddie POV *
We went to to sleep about 11 yesterday we were having so much fun. We woke up at 10 and we have to get ready because Asia is coming over today and it's gonna be pretty fun. She knows how to dance hip hop she's amazing. Abby called and was like we have to be a dance at 12 becaus there is a meeting. Mackenzie and Kendall forgot all about the meet and we had to get our dance clothes on and I put on a baggy dress shirt and so did Kendall. Mackenzie put on shorts. When we made it to dance I noticed Zendaya wasn't wearing makeup I guess she doesn't care she look beautiful either way. While we were in the dancers den Abby called us in the meeting room and asked us questions about this upcoming season. Kalahi and jojo were on FaceTime on the big screen. I never really talked to jojo was it was a bit awkward I didn't care I was acting my normal self like she wasn't even there. After that Abby told us when they all need to come to la for 24 weeks to shot dance moms. They would be coming August 26 and that in a week. I happy to see them I guess. After our hour meeting we went straight to dance. I didn't dance in forever so I was a bit behind in my opinion. Abby said I did great so I guess that's all that matters. After dance we were jamming to music and it was really funny. Zendaya can actually sing. Mackenzie can too and Kendall I'm just the one that can't. I can sing but I don't have like a album of like a song of my own. I want to focus on dancing right now. We were singing so loud with the windows open. When we made it home we all took showers and got dressed. Mackenzie wearing white boots and shorts and a white tank that's says love. Kendall wearing brown boots and black leggings and a gray plain shirt. I'm wearing shorts a flannel around my waist and a white shirts with glasses.