Chapter 2

*Maddie POV *
Zendaya adopted me omg I'm so happy I'm getting out of here I get to see the world again. When I heard I was getting adopted I ran and hugged her and went packing. I miss Abby and all my friends the first thing I'm gonna do is call Miss. Abby. I just found out that the orphanage didn't throw away my phone they kept it until I got adopted when she was giving it back to me I saw everyone's phone in there. I was happy, when I got my phone everyone messaged me I got like 500 phone calls from Abby 15 from Nia and 19 from Paige and a lot more I started to cry because I got more followers on Instagram and Twitter. While we're walking to the car I thanked Zendaya for adopting me and I asked her if I can use my phone because I just got it back. I got messages from Chloe and Gia and Ryan and Madison and liv. I called Abby and she answer Abby " hello ! Maddie ! " Maddie in a crying voice " Abby I miss you , I didn't have my phone because the orphanage I was in took it away and gave it back when I got adopted which is today and I'm in LA." Abby says " omg it's so good to hear your voice I love you sweetie, omg I'm in la too ! Who did you get adopted by" I said " Zendaya " Abby said " tell her I said hi and tell her to bring you to my studio" I said " isn't your studio in Pittsburgh?" Abby said " yes but I have two I have one in la now and come" I said " okay " Abby said " did you know that your sister survive the fire to and I adopted her " I said " omg really I miss her all these years I thought she was dead I'm coming right now " in a crying voice . I ask Zendaya if she can take me there and she said yeah why not. I told Abby I was coming and I turned it off. Zendaya said she lives like 4 blocks away from her studio so I can go there. When I went there I ran inside not knowing where I was going and yelled Abby names she started running to me crying and I was doing the same . We hugged for the longest time and while crying and saying I missed you so much.  Mackenzie ran to me and I was crying and hugging her, I told her I loved her 500 times and she was crying to ! The sad part is it thought she was dead. I hugged Nia because missed her too. I didn't know the rest of the people because they are new. We talked in a group for about an hour and stuff. I told them what orphanage I was in and we took pictures. I was so happy , for the first time in forever I posted something on Instagram and picture of the Nia and Mackenzie and Abby and captioned it " I missed them so much 😩😭🎉💥 #reunited" and I got a lot of comments saying omg Maddie back omg Maddie and we missed you Maddie and stuff. I love my life now .
* Zendaya POV *
I'm happy Maddie found her sister and I'm happy she's back with her friends. They were talking to each other for about an hour and Abby had to go back to teaching. I got a call from the adoption place and they said Maddie finally can go home and get her clothes and all the stuff. I said " I thought the house got on fire" she said half the house did so basically the living room the bathroom and 2 other rooms but Maddie room survive the fire too. I was happy to tell her but I'm pretty sure her clothes got small on her because she got taller and beautiful. After the phone call I walked back to the room and Maddie and Mackenzie were talking. After about 2 hours being in the studio we left and got home. I showed Maddie her room and we decided to go shopping for clothes and room stuff because I just got my check and I'm gonna spend it all on her.
* Maddie POV *
Me and Zendaya are going shopping because I barely have clothes. We stopped at Starbucks because I didn't have that in long time. A lot of people asked Zendaya for pictures and when they saw me they started screaming and asking for pictures and I took some and they asked me if I knew Mackenzie survived too and I said yes I just saw her. I told them today was my first day out of the orphanage actually. They were happy to see me. After Starbucks we went to forever 21 , lush , rue 21 , dubs, h&m , candy store, and dance store. I got a whole new closet. After the mall we went to target for my room. I went with a black and blue room and a big bed. After we finish shopping it was about 3:00pm and Zendaya got her crew working on my room and organizing my closet. We drove around Zendaya asked me if I want to dance and said yes. She told me that my room is the only thing that survive the house and we are flying off tomorrow to get some stuff. I remembered that my moms ring is in my room. At about 8 o'clock we got home I saw my room and I was in love with it. I fell asleep around 10.