Chapter 4

So this is the final test I'm nearly there now I've finished the mental training and all I've got to do now is master the armoury. This should be pretty easy to be honest I've handled a gun before and it was easy although it was just a hand gun.   

Blake was standing there getting the weapons ready...

First a hand gun, there was targets in front of me

“Right i want you to aim down the sights and aim for the forehead of the targets as quickly as you can"

right sounds easy enough doesn’t it, well your right there was 7 targets and i got them all in 10 second, next challenge: throwing knife- 7 targets quickest time possible, easy as pie also done in less than 10 seconds. This was getting far too easy.

Now i have completed the final test, Blake started to congratulate me

“Very well done, now go back to your room and later on we will tell you how your results are"

So that was it i went to my room and sat there, finally i fell asleep...

BANG... CRASH

“what the hell is going on, who the bloody hell are you!!"

There was no reply, 4 people in masks and dressed in black dragged me off my bed pushed up against the wall then there was a sharp prick in the back of my neck.

Then it all went blank....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry i haven’t uploaded in a while haven’t had time to do it. Hopefully upload some more chapters soon

Pain_staken xx