Chapter 1

Here’s how my life is so far....

I was born (I no stating the obvious), we lived in Eastham and have lived there ever since...

I was 15 and fell into the wrong crowd,  we were know all around Eastham for being trouble makers, you name it we did it, we all smoke, drank, some did drugs and we did everything you could think of.

There was a job to be done; we were going to rob the chemist to sell on the drugs. But there was a problem...... there was a tip off from someone and the place was raided by police. They were swarming everywhere , they were pretty quick with the arrests and everything. We were taken down the station and put into a cell, all of us apart.

Until all the lights went black there was banging and shouting, guns firing but i could see nothing. Then some people came in wearing masks not saying a word, one went:

"Stand"

i did as he said, then i saw an opening in the door way i made for the exit and I just made it through. I ran as fast as i could not daring to look behind me in case i was being followed, all of a sudden i felt a sharp pain in my neck and i fell to my knees. I looked up and i saw the men again they forced me onto my front and forced my head down, they put a blind fold on and handcuffed my hands. I was forced over onto my front and was gagged, i had no idea what was going on i could move i was completely paralysed. It felt weird i could not move my body at all then i could start to feel my legs i kicked out as hard as I could, every kick i did, i was feeling more and more of my body. I tried to stand up but got pushed back down to the floor onto my front, there was another sharp paint into my neck they were drugging me again but this time it all went black.

I woke up and it felt like i was moving, i was we was in a car i didn’t no were i was going or were i was in fact. I dared not to move in case they heard me, all of a sudden the car stopped a door opened and was dragged out of the car. I could hear people talking:

“Go tell the boss we have her; tell him we will put her into the safe room"

“Yes sir"

I could feel two big hands grab each of my arms to lift me up, he slung me over his shoulder and i presume was taking me to the safe room. We stopped and a door was open, i was slammed down onto the floor and had a foot on top of me so i couldn’t get up. A chair was being scraped along the floor, and i was sat down to it with my hands still handcuffed behind the chair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first time creating a story, i hope you enjoy it please vote and tell your friends

:)

Love Pain_staken xx