Chapter One

"Found her," I whisper, holding my knife tight. "What do you want?" She spat. "You." I smirk, she truns around and fakes a laugh. "Why do you need me?"

"Thought you'd never ask," I smirk again. "He needs you." "Who?" I laugh a little, "Slenderman." I roll my eyes, knowing I have to explain more. "You're a creepypasta, Janie"

I finally convince her to ar least meet the people there. Yeah, we may be killers, but there are some really nice people there. Like Bloody Paniter, BEN Drowned, Sally, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Ticcy Toby, Clockwork, ect. Like I said, really nice people.

"Why couldn't Slenderman send someone I don't hate?" Jane breaks the silence. "Because everyone else is on a killing spree." I reply with just as much attitude.

When we get there, she says hello to everyone. And for some reason, when I saw her smile and giggle, I got a weird feeling in my stomach and I didn't want to rip her guts out. Surprising, I know.

Slenderman calls me up to his office after everyone was done saying hello to Janie. "Jane doesn't have a room yet," I was confused why that had to deal with me. "She's going to be in your room til we clear some space. Got it?"

I groan in frustration, "Fine." "Oh, stop being such a baby, we all know you like her." Nya The Killer giggles. "Whatever." I mumble under my breath, slamming my door.

After a few hours or sitting in my room, someone knocks on my door. "Come in!" I yell, too lazy to get up and open it myself.

"Dinners ready." Jane says quietly, as I nod. She pulls a strand of her cole like, black hair behind her ear and clears her throat. She puts on a smile and starts to walk out my door.

I walk down stairs, right behind Jane. I turn left and walk into the kitchen, grabing a plate of pasta, sitting next to Jane.

I finish and put my plate in the sink, Jane following right behind me. As I was walking out, BEN makes a cocky comment, "Use protection!" He smirks and winks. I roll my eyes and flip him off.

I walk into my room, taking off my hoodie and shoes. I look up at Jane, her cheeks turn a light shade of pink and she turns away. I chuckle, "Need anything to wear to bed?" I ask, trying to be nice. She nods and smiles, I throw her one of my hoodies. "Thank you." She smiles, walking into the bathroom to change.

I lay down and turn my face to the wall. A few minutes later, Jane walks in. She crosses her legs, "Where am I sleeping?" I look around the room, "I only see one bed." She nods, not bothering to reply to my sarcasm.

I slowly fall seep, not knowing nor caring if she's still up.

|/\\//\\/\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\/|
I really suck at writing, whoops?