Chapter 2

Zoe stands up "Um..okay let's go to town!"Zoe said."Yeah good idea..where do you want to go?Oh my god why did I ask come on let's go to waga mamas."*Zoe giggles*"Alfie deyes,you know me more than anyone!"Zoe said with a slight excite in her voice.After that they both got into the with Zoe driving and them blaring Taylor swift all the way to Waga Mammas."STANDING IN A NICE D-DRESS? I don't know the rest!"Zoe said with a giggle in between."Zoe Sugg.YOU DONT KNOW THE WORDS?!"Alfie said with excitement,Then out of no where Alfie started screaming the words to Taylor's sweet melody,Zoe started cracking up then said."YOUR ACTING LIKE A FANGIRL ALFIE!"Zoe said laughing really hard."UM,FAN-BOY!"Alfie said screaming."Okay,Mr.Swift let's go inside."Zoe said still with a slight laughter in the tone of her voice."okay I guess my lungs get resting now."Alfie said with a little laugh.Then they both walked inside to Waga Mammas,and were greeted by two teenage girls screaming."OMG,ITS ALFIE AND ZOE!!!!"the girls said with enthusiasm.They both ran up and hugged Zoe and Alfie and asked for a picture."Can we have pictures?!" "Of course!"they both said."since you Guys are a couple can you kiss Zoe's cheek?!"Alfie instantly blushes."Um..guys we are not a c-couple we are j-just really good friends.Zoe's face also turned red."yeah guys where did you get the idea that we were dating?"the girls were blushing also from embarrassment."Sorry...we heard it on Twitter."the girls said shyly"oh,fanfiction!"Zoe said."yeah we are not dating guys just good friends!"Zoe said with reassurement.Then Alfie and Zoe said goodbye to the girls and ordered a margarita pizza with two waters."How's the pizza Zoe?"Alfie asked."really good!Oh and can we act like those girls didn't just say that they thought we were dating?"Zoe asked."Yeah..I was going to ask the same thing."Alfie said with a little sadness in his voice but Zoe didn't notice.In Zoe's mind she's thinking about if she was dating Alfie and how sweet he his and she also thought about how she wants him to be hers.
___________________________
Hope you guys enjoyed I'm going to try to update almost everyday I'm really liking this fan fic so far and if I don't update it's because I'm thinking of what's going to happen next!Bye!!!💝😘xoxoxo