Chapter 3

A/N-So, I learned that using that weird 'slide your finger across the keyboard and we guess what you're trying to type' feature isn't always the best to use. Oops. Hehe.

-Your P.O.V First Person-
After what seemed like a day that lasted as long as I'll live, it was finally night. Which is sorta the best part of my day.

-night (yay)-
"M-Marion..." I tapped his shoulder. "Do you hear that?" I heard footsteps...they seemed to be approaching the box.
"Um...yeah." I stuck my head out the box and saw the same little girl I saw earlier today.
"Marionette! L-look!" He peeked through the box and gasped as he saw the little girl. I got out of the box and walked towards her. I heard him whisper yelling behind me.
"(y/n)!"

-Your P.O.V second person-
You went over to the little girl. She looked at you. You put a hand on her shoulder and kneeled down.
"Are you okay?" You asked with a concerned tone in your voice. She shook her head 'no'. You sighed. Marionette came over and kneeled down next to you. You looked at him. You heard footsteps and started to panic. "Marion! Don't let the other animatronics see her!" You got up and took the little girl's hand. You gently set her down in the box and you sat next to her. "Stall for me!" You whispered to Marionette. You slammed the box shut and leaned against the side letting out a loud sigh.

"How'd you get here?" You asked the little girl.
"I don't know. I was here for a birthday party and I think everyone left without me."
"Oh. That does happen. Don't worry, okay? You won't get hurt here. Just don't be roaming around...it'll be easier for...for them to find you, okay?" She nodded.
"I'm Phoebe! What's your name?"
"Well, um...here I was labelled as 'Female Puppet', but I prefer you call me (y/n)."
"Okay!" She seemed cheerful. You liked that about her.

Marionette came into the box. He sat next to you and put his arm around you.

She can't stay.

-Your P.O.V first person-
She can't stay.
The voice in my head the argues with everything I want comes again.

She has to. She has to be safe.

She can't stay.

Why?

She's human. You are animatronic.

So? Who said they can't hang?

Everyone. Haven't you seen the terrible things that happened when two different beings 'hang'?

That can change! And I know it can.

You don't know anything. You only think. Assume and jump to conclusions.

I don't do that! I just don't want her to get hurt. Traumatized at a young age. This will haunt her for life. I won't let that happen.

But you will. You're just as bad as all the other animatronics! You try to be sweet and loving. But soon enough, Marionette will reveal his true colors and you will become one of them.

No I won't! And Marionette is the sweet puppet I see him as, you just never agree with what I say! And those animatronics are not as bad as they seem. All they want is freedom and...and...

And revenge? Stupid girl! Didn't you hear what Marionette said? They will hate you if they knew it was you, (y/n)!

That's true, but that doesn't mean that they won't change!

You're right smart one. People change...but they...are not people!

Agh! Quit messing with my head! I'm (y/n), not you! I know what I feel, not you!

I know what you feel. Anger. Gulit. Pain. You're an insecure little wimp.

I...I'm not insecure! Just leave me alone!

I can't. I'm the voice that would've chose between the apple or orange you were destined to eat...but intsead...you allowed yourself to live this miserable life.

I...am not...miserable!

Allowing yourself to take this terrible shape. No wonder no one liked you! You were a stupid little girl! Allowing yourself to be others' puppet, literally!

It's...it's worth being with Marionette!

Ah, there you go again being kind and caring.

Though it was sweet and loving.

It's the same thing. Don't you remember that look on your face when you found out (bff/n) was the new night guard?

That was...a nightmare. But it'll all go away! I can assure you this! These problems will leave as fast as they came.

That's what you think. They never found your killer. Admit. You want that sweet, sweet revenge. Just like the rest of these miserable animatronics.

YOU'RE MY KILLER!!!

Oh the sweet theories wandering through your mind. Why would you ever think I killed you? I'm just a voice that you insist on pushing to the back of your stupid animatronic head. But I always come back...sweetie.

Don't call me that. You'll see. I'll find a way to get rid of my biggest problem first.

Is it that little chump, Phoebe?

No...it's you.

-Marionette's P.O.V-
That little girl. I hope (y/n) knows she can't stay. Well, she can, but if (y/n) wants to keep her safe, this isn't the best place to keep her.

(y/n) seemed to be deep in thought. I snapped her out of her thoughts.
"(y/n)!"
"Hm?"
"So...what's with the little girl?"
"She's not safe here. We can't let her stay. She just can't stay."
"Where will she go?"
"That's what we have to find out." I saw her staring at us which made me feel a little bit uncomfortable. I scooted closer to (y/n).

-Your P.O.V second person-

I knew it. You don't want her to stay.

Yes I do. She's just not safe her.

You started to think about the voice that made you feel crazy told you. Was it true? You really did feel like making others feel the same pain you did.

Agh. No! I don't wanna! I'm not like the others!

You thought to yourself and tried to get it straight in your head that you don't want revenge.

I knew it. It won't be much longer before you're like the rest.

No. That won't happen. I won't let you take control of me.

You're my puppet. I can control you...

A/N: YAY! Another complete chapter. Oh yeah, see what I did there with the whole 'You can't control me, yes I can, you're my puppet' thing? Sooo clever! ;)