Not A Mess

We both finish our lunches and he puts his hand out for me to take as we get up.. "I truly am sorry about blowing up on you, you know that right?"

"Yeah, I know that. I am sorry about drilling you about whatever went on too. Just know I will never do that again but I am here for you if you ever want to talk about anything." I nod as I get in the passenger side of his 2010 black Camaro. He drives back to school and rushes over to open my door when he parks. I smile as I step out and let a small sigh out. "Super-K, are you sure things are okay?" I nod and smile as I look over at him.

"Yeah. It's all good." I let off a small fake smile, it is apparently good enough though because he goes on. We go and grab our books, then sitting in our third class of the day. I'd stare at the clock, watching time tick by. The clock seems to be getting slower and slower throughout the hour but eventually the bell rings. I walk to my locker and grab my books, then walking up to Mr. Evans' class. Walking in, I look over at him and walk to the corner seat, pulling up the hood on my black "Dog's save lives." Hoodie. I hear the bell ring for the hour to begin and let out a small sigh. I look up and my eyes immediately land on Ashton. I'd avert my eyes and he clears his throat.

"Good afternoon my class of three! I am going to have you two go ahead and go to the library and work on your first creative writing paper. It needs to be 3 to 5 pages and be a funny story. It needs to have at least three characters and have a well thought story line. If you guys don't get done today, don't worry about coming back to the room. Work until the bell and then go on to your homeroom. We will check in how it is going next time. Kara, you can stay in here since it is just you and you can use your laptop that you brought from home. Go ahead and go to the library now you two. Make sure you take your things." He smiles and then sits down at his desk. They leave the room and he looks up at me as he gets up and shuts the door. "Hey Kara." He rests back on his desk, then looking down at me.

"Will you just stop? I can't get you out of my mind. I can't stand this. I just want to kiss you, every time I see you-" He cuts me off and takes my arm, lightly pulling me up and kissing me. He moves his hand onto the small of my back and I let out a small moan. I feel his soft lips on mine, his warm breath moving into my mouth. I taste the mint in his breath and wrap my arms around his neck before pulling away for a moment. "You can't do this if you won't let me keep you." He nods and kisses my neck, biting it lightly and sucking on it.

"I know. I want you to be mine Kara. You drive me insane in the best way." I'd let out a small moan as he lifts me up, his hands on my hips, I am now on his perfectly clean desk. He connects his lips with mine again, biting my lip lightly and causing me to let out another small moan. I wrap my legs around his waist and keeps my lips connected to his as he picks me up and walks over to the door, locking it and then returning to the desk and sitting me down. I inhale his scent of a masculine musk and mint, and a small moan creeps from the back of my throat. He pulls my shirt off and tosses it on the floor by us.

"A-Ashton. We c-can't here." I mumble into his ear, trying to catch my breath as I let out a small sigh. I take his shirt in my hand smiling lightly.

"Then what about tonight? I need to have you with me Kara. All summer I would see you walking to the mailbox, or in the pool as I was cooking and I just- I crave you Kara." I smile lightly as I kiss him once more before getting up.

"Then you get me. Tonight." I pick up my shirt and smirk lightly. "Tonight at 7? I'll come in through the back door okay?" He nods at me and kisses my forehead. I feel him inhale my scent and smile lightly.

"Tonight." We both smile and I have his hand in mine now. I drop it and go unlock the door.

"Oh. Mr. Evans. I may need an extension on the assignments I have." I smirk as I sit back at the computer and try to start typing a story.

"I assumed. I will give you a bit more time." He smiles and I look back at him. I continue to type on the computer and let out a small sigh, feeling my world finally coming together again.