A Personal Invitation

Jackson and I grab our things going to our last class of the day then all we have is homeroom. I'd let out a small sigh, sitting in the back of my third period science class. I'd look over at Jackson and then at Julie that is sitting by him and wait for this class to get over impatiently.

-One Hour Time Skip-

I hear the bell ring and shoot up, walking to my locker and grabbing my notebook and folder along with shoving my phone and headphones in my pocket. I walk into my creative writing class and sit down, waiting on Mr. Evans. I look around and only see two other people in the class. Mr. Evans walks in and smiles lightly.

"Welcome Students, we will be doing a lot of group work. I understand there are three of you so are one of you okay doing work alone, or do we want to do a group of three?

"Can I just work alone Mr. Evans?" I'd smile lightly and he nods.

"Sure thing Kara. Let's go over the Syllabus guys." I'd put my headphones in and let out a small sigh, dozing off during the class as I listen to music in one ear. I'd hear the bell ring at the end of the hour.

"Kara, can I see you for a moment?" He's motioned his finger for me to come over. I put my books down and walked over, sitting in the chair by his desk.

"Yeah? What's up?" I'd raise an eyebrow and look over at him.

"Uhm, do you want to just work with me or something? Then you don't have to work alone. I could help you with stuff." He'd smile slightly and wait for my reply.

"Sure. What are you doing tonight?"

"I'm not sure. Why?"

"Uhm. I know this may be inappropriate but would you like to come over and swim later? Everyone is going to be out so I will be alone." I'd smile lightly and bite my lip.

"Sure. I will be there at 4:30 okay?" I'd nod and smile.

"Okay. See you soon then."