Chapter 6

"W-what the hell's wrong with you?!!!!", I said in shock.

But he just tightened up his hold onto my collar.

Tsk! What's his problem?!!!!

"I said let me go! Let me go!!!!", I kept on struggling but he didn't free me.

He's just looking at me with a very big irritation in his eyes.

"Let me go! I'm going to shout! I'm really going to shout!", I provoked him to free me but...

"Shout as much as you want.", Gackpoid only said and smirked.

!!!!!!

"What's really your problem?!!! Are you insane?!!!", I said and kept on pushing him away but...

"The hell. You're the insane here.", he said and grabbed my face.

!!!!!!!

...

...

...

I just finally realized that this guy... he's dangerous...

I couldn't fight him... he's so strong...

...

I gulped and started to calm down.

"What's really your problem? Why are you this mad?", I asked and stopped from struggling.

...

"You remember this?", he said and showed me a card.

And from that...

...

...

!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really got shocked.

...

"You forgot your calling card, Taito-kun~", he said and gently drew a line onto my cheek using the card.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*speechless*

"You remember now?"

...

...

...

"Y-You're... You're Kagura-san...?"

...

"I... I didn't notice..."

"Oh? Really? I thought you knew coz you just... FLEW AWAY...!!!", he still said in an irritated way.

"I! I didn't! I swear!", I strongly said but...

He glared me intensely.

Badump Badump Badump Badump

But I just smiled awkwardly.

...

"So what? I won't let you off this time.", he said but now, in a very calm way.

Badump

"Eh?! B-But it was just an accident! I didn't mean that! Meiko-chan suddenly forced me to go to her office that time.", I hurriedly said coz I knew...

"So?"

I got shocked.

"We'll just continue where we stopped last time.", he just said and on the act of kissing me...

...

...

...

...Eh?

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME???!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OAO!!!

Since I knew that Gackpoid was Kagura... I won't be able to do it with him!!!!!!

...

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I don't want! Let go! Let go of me!", I struggled.

But he just tightened up his hold and leaned me more to the wall.

"You really have some nerves to struggle after pissing me off."

"Just shut up! I won't do it with you! And you're not my lover to begin with!"

...

"You want the media to know about your sexuality? That Shion Kaito is going onto gay bars to find his partners every night? That Shion Kaito is - "

"SHUT UP!", I cut his sentence. "We're just the same! You're in that bar too so don't get ahead of yourself."

...

...

...

Looked like I hit the nail!

...

I'M SAVED!!!!!!

And I started smiling and carefully letting myself free from his hold.

...

"Well...", but he started saying. "...sorry to say but I was not there to find a one-night stand lover not like you and you approached me first remember."

!!!!!!!!!

"It's a bit pain in the ass if I'm going to a normal bar since girls have strong nose of who really am I.", he strongly said. "Well I was just there to drink and not to flirt with some dirty guys OUT THERE.", he added and tightened his hold again.

...

...

...

!!!!!!!!!

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"What's really your problem?!!!!! What do you really want from me?!!!!!!!!!", I exclaimed and surrendered.

I didn't expect that he'll be a real and big pain in the ass!

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!

...

"Well, the word "lover" isn't bad that much.", he said and smirked evilly.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAAAAAATTTT???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Since, our bodies are compatible, why not try, right?", he said too.

I GASPED AN AIR.

...

...

...

DAMMMIIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me that this was not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm so excited to do some smutty things with you, Kai-chan~", he said cutely with a sickly smirk on his face and gave me a kiss.

Please just kill me instead... ; _________ ;