Chapter 1

**KAITO'S POV**

"...to. Kaito! Kaito!", suddenly a voice called me out.

Ehhh? Who's that???...

"KAITO!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!", she screamed to my ear.

!!!!!!!!!

I woke up immediately.

"Ouch...", I just said and sat up properly.

"Fix yourself. We're really near to the studio.", she said.

"Okay...", I lazily said and fixed my clothes.

I just sighed deeply. What a boring day?...

=================================================================

"Kyaahh!!!! Kaito-kun!!!!!", fangirls screamed as they saw me going inside the company's building.

"Goodmorning!!!!!", I happily greeted them and waved my hand.

"KKKKYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!", they shouted as they gone wild.

But Meiko-chan secretly pinched me. "Come on!"

"Ow! Ow! Okay. Okay.", I said.

And we walked in.

Actually, this woman beside me was my manager. Meiko Sakine, she's the most scary umm... strict manager of all~~~ ehehe = u =" But really, she's not bad at all and very caring to her talents. I'm so lucky to have her as my manager.

And Oh! Sorry, I haven't introduce myself to you. I'm Kaito Shion. I'm currently a singer of V Company. And it's been 8 years since I started my career. I'm 24 years old and looking forward for life's surprises.

But the first thing I learned from this life was to be positive...

"KKKKYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", the fangirls screamed more.

"Ah! My ears...", I just said while feeling dizzy with the screams of the girls outside the building.

Then, the main entrance door opened and...

Badump

...

...

...

...a long purple-haired guy wearing black suit went in wearing shades.

"Goodmorning, Gakku!", Meiko-chan greeted him happily.

"Morning.", he greeted back. Then, he just removed his shades and looked to me.

I looked away at the same time.

AARRGGHH!!! Please!!!! GO AWAY!!!!

"Second rated artists should greet those first rated ones.", he just said.

PISSED.

SH*T!!!! He's starting again!!!!!!!!!!!!! +>_______>)

"Shut up! Second rated your face!", I just said to him with piss.

He smirked.

SMIRK??!!!! AARRGGHHH!!!!! First thing in this morning, I can kill a person in just a blink!!!!!

"Just see you around, SECOND RATED.", he just said while emphasizing the words "second rated" with a smirk in his lips and continued on walking.

PISSEDX1000.

"AAARRRGGHHH!!!! I hope you stumble and break your nose!!!!", I exclaimed to him.

 "Yeah. Yeah.", he just said while walking away.

The second thing I learned from this life was to NEVERMIND THOSE ANNOYING PEOPLE!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!! w(OAO)w

But it's been a while, since I saw him again. He's always working overseas because of his works. His name was Gackpoid. Everybody called him Gakku and he's a singer too of V Company. Even though he's the second most handsome guy I ever saw... this man was... my mortal rival. He always got all of the projects. He even topped the recent ranking of Vocaloids and he even... TOPPED ME!!!!!!! Tsk! I'll do all my best to go beyond than him and PINNED HIM DOWN! JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!!!!!

...

Then suddenly, I just felt a smack on my head.

"OUCH!!!!", I shouted.

"You!!!! Don't act so rude to Gakku!!!! And don't act as if you're a kindergarten having a fight with his classmate!!!!", Meiko-chan said with piss.

"Arrgghh! I know!", I just said to her.

===============================================================

After my work...

Really tired... I really wanted to go home and sleep...

S I L E N C E . . .

...

...

...

I sighed.

Again...

I really hate being alone...

...

...

...

...because I can remember everything in the past...

I really hate it!

"I! I love you, Senpai! Will you go out with me?!"

...

Gone... Please be gone...

...

"It's impossible."

Pain.

I leaned my head to my knees and closed my eyes.

Arrgghhh... Forget it now... Just forget it!

...

...

...

Tch. Who needs true love? There's no true love at all. Those who believed in true love were all pathetic. You just have to love yourself and... have fun. I'm far from my old self now. That fat ass, stupid and innocent me from before was already gone. I did have greatly changes and did achieve things that were impossible before so I don't need to look back.

And now the third thing I learned in this life... is to walk forward and to never look back.