Prolouge

I refused to be hurt again.. I can't take it anymore. How could he do this to me? I should have left the first time.....All these thoughts ran through my head as I sat on the cold tile floor in the bathroom.

A'Laken (Pronounced A Lake-Inn) left about 2 hours ago so I guess he wouldn't be back till later. After hours of crying I decided to get up. I went to my closet, grabbed my Chanel luggage and started throwing clothes in there.

Not Gon Cry by Mary J. Blige was playing softly in the background....The Anthem of a broken woman. I was so busy packing and crying to hear A'Laken come in. He turned the music off.

"What the hell is this shit Sphinx?!" He yelled making me jump. I could tell he was mad because his face was red and his nostrils were flared out. " I...Uhhh..I..Umm" I stumbled over my words, Afraid of what he might do. I already had my car keys in my hand and my suitcase was by the door.

I made a run for it. He ran track in high school, so I don't know what I was thinking trying to run. He swiftly ran and grabbed me by my arm and pinned me to the wall by my neck. I'm not gonna lie I was scared as hell. " You're not fucking leaving me!" He yelled.

He kissed me roughly. I complied because I didn't wanna end up in the hospital. Don't get me wrong. A'Laken is not a frequent abuser but sometimes he gets so mad and

snaps. "Okay baby.. I won't leave." I mumbled in an out of breath shaky voice.

"Good girl." He said, "Now get in there and cook me some food while I go take a shower."

See this is why I wanted to and is planning to leave. He was so bossy and dominant. I used to find it sexy but over time I got tired of it. I nodded and walked into the kitchen. I got out the ingredients for the Creamy Cajun Pasta I was making.

About an hour later I was done cooking. I made Laken his plate along with a beer. He came down and sat at his spot on the table. I fixed my plate and we ate in silence. "Baby I'm so damn tired.. No sex tonight I'm too sleepy." He said yawning.

"Okay baby. Goodnight..." I replied while putting the food up. I heard him mumble night and walk up the stairs. I went to the living room and got on the computer. I booked me a flight to LA, California. I've always wanted to go there so I thought why not live there?.

I grabbed my luggage and car keys. Laken didn't hear a thing cause' I put a sleeping pill all in his drink and he ain't even know it.

***************************************

Characters pics coming soon.

This Prologue was Written By Nerd3352 and Co-Written by

love_me_blahh

Vote 📮

Comment✏

Fan😉

😘