Cali Baby

I decided to stay at "The Nomad" for the night and catch my flight to Cali in the morning. It was very nice and luxurious.

I had my credits from UNY switched over to UCLA so I was all set to continue my studies. Saturday came and I was ready to go to Cali. I was at the airport in baggage and I seen Laken. My heart was pounding and then some idiot decides to recognize me.

"Hey everybody it's A'Laken Moreno's girlfriend!" The dumbass yelled. I was looking at Laken and I seen his head snapped in our direction.

He walked over to where I was standing and hugged me. He squeezed me so hard and it hurted. He did that to let me know he was mad. Really mad.

The paparazzi started snapping pictures of us as what looked like a loving hug. I still loved A'Laken and I didn't wanna hurt his career so I just went along with it.

As soon as we left I took off. I ran across the street and hopped in a taxi. "Drive! " I yelled at the driver. He complied and sped off. I looked back to see Laken standing there look at the taxi... I guess he doesn't wanna make a scene.

--------------------------------------------

When I got back the hotel I went to the parking lot to get my car. I just left it and was gonna have it flown over to Cali later on.

I didn't wanna risk running into Laken again so I just rented a car and let them fly my original.

I decided to just go to a totally different airport because from NY to Cali would take about 5 days. And that's to damn long. I changed into A long fitted dress, some flip-up 80's glasses and and a sunhat.

I caught another taxi cab to Lake Placid Airport. Once I got there I bought my ticket and boarded my flight right away..luckily they had one leaving in 10 minutes when I got there.

--------------------------------------------------

5 hours later.

I arrived at a airport in Cali.