Little Brother

Lucky is riding her bike about 10 minutes from charming to see her little brother who she has not seen in 2 years but she was knows what he is doing from being in the CIA. Shit has been crazy but thats always been how her life is.
Always why I have been bitching I got to there "clubhouse " . She got off her bike and walks up to Jax see she already know everyone who talks to her baby brother. "Hey darlin' what can I do for ya?" Jax asked the beautiful girl. "im looking for Happy" she said im a dead cold voice. "Um one minute ill go get him for u" jax said. but all he could think is this is come scary shit like her voice was colder than happys as he walked in the clubhouse. "Happy get your ass in here!" Jax yelled. " Whats up V.P." said Happy as he came out of his room. " umm there is some scary ass women outside looking for you" jax said. and Happy just looked at for a minute before he had a scared look on his face bye them all the guy where look at him worry because they have never seen Happy look scared before but before they could ask anything Happy just started walking outside with all the guy not to far behind him and as soon as he walked outside the girl had her back to him but that didn't mader because he new it was Lucky.
Lucky new they was outside so she turned around and came face to face with Happy and she smicker at him and he stepped back a little bit. " Aww is the killa scared " she said with a cold hard voice. "What are you doing here Lucky" Happy asked a little scared to have the question answered or even ask it. all the guys was looking at both of them worry . "Awww what can't I just stop by and see my little brother" said as her smile grew as see looking at his "brothers " and seen there shocked faces. and she walks up to Happy and pulls him into a hug and he hugs her and starts crying "Shhh ik it okay " she whisper in his ear in a sweet voice only her family ever hear. " Im soo sorry Lucky please don't hate me" Happy said crying to his older sister "shh Happy its okay i promise" . Bye now where one was confused about what the hell is going on as they watch "the cold hearted" killa cry on his "older sister" that they had no idea about.