The Truth

"Can someone tell me WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON" clay says and sound really confused about what hell is going on as he is watching the killa cry on this girl that is holding him. " We will be with you guys in a minute" said Happy as he stops crying but is still holding on to his sister. Jax looks at the guys "come on lets give them a minute" said with a little confused in his voice and all the guys look at him then start to walk in the clubhouse talk to each about what the hell just happened. "Soo are you gonna tell why your really here because I know you didn't just come all this way to see me even tho im really glad you here" Happy said as he kissed my forehead "They kicked me out of the CIA because "im to vicious" so I thought I would come see my little brother"said Lucky as she looked in his eyes."Does that mean you are gonna stay?" Happy ask with hope because he know that she doesn't stay in one place long. "Mhmm I think  it's was time for the killa siblings to be back together and besides I don't think mama is gonna let me leave this time and we both know she always gets what she wants when it comes to her baby's" she said and they both started laughing and smiling at each other."Well come lets go inside so you can meet the guys or should i say let them meet you " he said laughing an little bit and she smiles says  "Sure let go before the freak out because im sure they have never seen you cry before" he wrapped his arm around her an took her into the clubhouse smiling like he is the happiest man in the world and all the guy where looking at them weird because they have never seen Happy cry or even smile like that before. "So Happy would you like to tell us what hell is going on and who the hell she is" clay asked "what a dick " Lucky whisper in her brothers ear "Lucky not now please for me be nice" whisper in to his sister with a smile "fine"  "everyone I want you to meet my older sister Lucky Lowman she is the person who helped me because what I am today " he said and they looked at everyone with the same evil smile. Eveyone looked kinda scared of the siblings "its nice to finally meet you guys, oh an you guys done have to tell me who are I already know" she said with a closed eye smile "umm its nice to meet Lucky is it "asked Jax as he walked over to them and everyone else walks over with him "so how does your sexy ass know all of us and we had to idea that killa was hiding you" asked Tig but before anyone could say anything she had him by his throat it the air an whisper in cold voice an said "if you talk about my ass again ill show you why my brother was scared of me " and dropped him on the floor and walked back to Happy and seen the biggest smile on his face and he kissed her forehead "I can tell they are siblings now " said tig as he got up and everyone laughing at him "But the reason you dont know me is because I was CIA " everyone laughing thought she was joking but Happy anger who looked at each other and everyone stopped laughing when Happy said " she aint joking guys she was in the CIA and that how I always got info for the club and learn how to get info from"