~Dallas~

"It was nothing Dallas just calm down!" I said walking up the stairs. "No Y/N it's not Steve was all over you!" Dallas yelled following me. "No Dallas he wasn't, me and Steve are just friends!" "More like fuck buddies." Dallas mumbled, I turned to him with anger and hurt in my eyes. "Do you think I'm some kind of slut? You know what Dallas you're jealousy is out of hand and so isn't your anger!" I shouted at him. I went to walk out of the room but he grabbed my arm. "Ya I'm jealous and yes I get angry when other guys are eyeing you, but you know what, your my girl so I can be." He spun me around and started to back me against the wall. "D-Dallas..." I started my heart pounding out of my chest. "No stop your my girl and I can do what I please with you." He fisted my hair and kissed me roughly, I'd never seen him like this before but it felt so good. He pressed himself against me and grabbed my hips I gasped because he dug his fingers in. He quickly pulled my shirt off and attacked me kissing my bare skin, I moaned when he bit me. "Your my girl and I'll do whatever I want got it." He said grabbing at my breast and pushing against me, I could feel his hard dick against my stomach. Then he grabbed my face and made me look at him. "Got it!?" He said. "Yes." I said nodding, he grinned at me and pulled it switch blade out and cut my bra off. He went back to kissing my neck and grabbing me roughly. "Dallas come on..." I was growing impatient. "Beg." He said breathing huskily in my ear. "Please Dallas!" I begged he smirks and looks down at me. "Please what babe be more specific." My knees were trembling. "Please please Dallas fuck me!" I couldn't hold myself up anymore I started to slide down the wall, but Dallas grabbed my hips and pulled my pants and undies off. He pinned me to the wall with his pelvis and pulled his shirt off. I worked  on his pants and pulled them off. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist. He smirked and then with out in warning he slammed into me, I gasped it hurt but it hurt so good. He thrusted into me hard moans fell out of my mouth. "Fuck Dallas faster." I groaned, he picked up the pass. I pulled at his hair feeling close. "Omg I'm so close faster harder something." I pleaded, suddenly Dallas latched down on my neck. I moaned and dig my nails into his shoulders as I came. "Ohhhh Dallas!" He started to get sloppy with his thrust as he was getting close, he pulled out abruptly and dropped me to my knees and shoved his cock in my mouth coming. I swallowed his cum and he picked me up and laid me on the bed. "Sorry about the end I forgot the condom and I needed too." Dallas said and held me. "It's okay... You know I'd never leave you for Steve." I said and snuggled into him. "Ya it's just I don't wanna lose you." I pecked his lips. "If you keep doing stuff like that you'll never lose me." We both laughed.