Chapter 15

Y/N's POV:
"Y/N!!! Wake up!!!" I felt someone shaking me. Trying to wake me up, but I wouldn't budge. I was too into my dream, that I didn't want to wake up yet.

"Y/N!!! Come on!!! You're going to be late for your interview!!!" I heard the voice whine. I quickly sat up and gave them a death glare.

"An interview?!? Wtf!!! You didn't tell me this." I groaned and immediately looked for something decent to wear in my closet.

"I know. I know. And I'm sorry. It was sort of a last minute thing. They really wanted to interview you, and they said they would do anything just to get an interview with you." Michelle informed me. I quickly changed into my new set of clothes and let out a sigh.

"It's okay. Just next time, please don't take any last minute interviews. Especially when it involves me waking up," I paused and looked at the time, "at 4 am."

"I promise. This will be the first and last. Now let's go." She said and quickly got into the car.

"Wait... What about the girls? They spent the night here you know." I said.

"Just tell Diana or someone to tell them that you went out for a bit." She said. I searched for the nearest person I could find.

"Hey Jessie. Will you tell the girls that I went out, but I'll be back in a few minutes." She nodded and waved goodbye. I got in the car and Michelle told me what the interview was going to be about. She said to watch out for random questions. Sometimes it could be a bit personal.

"Ahh Y/N. Thank you for this last minute thing." A lady greeted me with a hug. I didn't hug back because I was still grumpy you know.

"Places people. Places." The director yelled. She led me to my seat and sat across me with two other more people. 

"And... Action." As the director said that, questions were immediately thrown at me. Questions after questions. I thought it would never end. Michelle was right when she said that they would ask random questions, but one questions was too personal though.

"What do feel about people cheating? What are your thoughts on this?" The lady asked. I didn't bother to remember her name because I just didn't want too.

"Just don't do it. Don't cheat on people because for the rest of their fucking life at 1am or when vodka fills their veins, all they're going to wonder is why the hell weren't they good enough for you. It will slowly tear them apart, and just because you aren't there anymore, doesn't mean it isn't your fault. Because every 'I love you' that you ever said, will echo in their god dammed head and no one deserves that. I know how it feels to be cheated on and it's not that pretty. I've moved on...yes, but that doesn't change the fact that it hurt me. Just please don't do it." I whispered the last part. I didn't have enough energy anymore so they decided to cut the interview short.

"Can we go home now?" I mumbled. Michelle's nodded her head and followed me to the car. The ride back home was silent. Michelle didn't want to bother me with stuff so she just handed me the schedule and wrote down a little side note. It says that I can cancel today's schedule if I wanted to, which I did. I didn't feel like doing anything today.

"I'll see you later." Michelle said as I got off the car. I hugged her goodbye and walked in my house.

"Welcome home Y/N. There's breakfast waiting for you. The girls made it." Jessie said and continued what she was doing.

"Thanks." I walked toward the kitchen and was greeted by hugs.

"You're home." I heard Lauren whisper. They then let go of the hug and sat me down a chair. They served me pancakes and orange juice.

"This pancakes are good. Who made them?" I asked as I drank some of my orange juice.

"Umm...I did." Lauren slowly raised her hand which almost caused me to choke.

"Ohh well... It good. I'll think about keeping you here forever so you can make me pancakes everyday." I joked and continued eating. Moments later, four of the five girls decided to either watch tv or take a nap. Lauren stayed behind since we needed to talk about you know what.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I mentally slapped myself. Why did I ask that? I'm pretty sure I know what we were going to talk about.

"About the kiss..." I was ready to hear those words that are about to come out of her mouth. I was mentally ready for those words 'I don't like you that way it that kiss meant nothing' to come out of her mouth.

"I liked it."

"Umm... Did you just say that you liked it?"

"Yes. And I think that I might have feelings for you. I'm not really sure. I'm really confused about everything. I mean I know I like you, but I have all these things to sort out, and I can't really focus on anything in particular right now. Well, except for the tour. I just..." She sighed, "I don't know."

"Lauren... You don-"

"It's just that, I laugh harder when I'm with you. I can be more of myself when I'm with you. I trust you with me-the real me. When something goes wrong, or right, or when I hear a very funny joke, or when I see bizarre... You are the first person I want to talk about it, but..."

"Ahh of course there's a but." I mumbled.

"But I'm not ready for a relationship. With the tour going on and stuff. I need to think straight you know. But just please know that I do like you, and I really do want to kiss you, so much." She said.

Lauren's POV:
There. I said it. I told her everything I felt. I'm just waiting for her reaction. We are just standing here, in silence at the moment. No one is saying anything or doing anything. I was about to say something, but the next thing I knew, soft lips were on mine. I was the pushed against the counter and was hoisted onto it. Y/N stood between my legs and pulled me closer to her.

Her hand was on my back, and her lips were on my neck. I moaned as she found my sweet spot. I'm just hoping the girls didn't hear it. When air was needed, we pulled back.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"You said you wanted to kiss me. And so did I." She them helped me off the counter.

"We will wait till tour ends, and we can talk about this. Us. Or whatever this is exactly." She said.

"Okay." That was all I could say.

"We should go and check if there's still alive yet cuz I haven't heard anything." Y/N chuckled and held her hand out, which I quickly grabbed. We walked out the kitchen room, only to see four tired girls. They were all sweaty and out of breath.

"What the hell happened here?" Y/N laughed.

"We wanted to watch something, but Camila didn't approve of the movie so she took the remote and changed it." Dinah said in between breaths.

"But we didn't like the movie she picked either, so I tried to get the remote from her but then she food up and started running." Normani said in between breaths.

"We chased her of course, but then we got tired. And here we are now. Sweaty and out of breath." Ally said in between breaths as well.

"Well you guys get change because we are suppose to meet the person who's going to set up our tour and everything." Y/N informed them.

"Tour!!! It starts tomorrow and I am so excited." Camila squealed.

"Now come on. You know where my closet is. Now move so we can get there as soon as possible." Y/N said.