The change

Shoutmon's POV

I looked down at the photo Gumdramon dropped. I picked it up. It was the two of us hanging out, having a good time, and I didn't look like a cyborg.... " Is that..... The old me?" I asked myself.

(Flashbacks)

[in Truth or dare]

I dare you to kiss me," I said. His jaw dropped. " I do what now?" He asked. " You're keeping me up so, this is payback," I said with a smirk on my face. He quickly kissed me on the cheek. I saw him blushing. " Okay, truth or dare?" He asked.

[ in the battle part 2]

Shoutmon's POV

Gumdramon was looking at me with his arms crossed and said, "Time to start explaining." I sighed. I looked at the picture of me, Ballistamon, and Dorulumon. I still remember those days. But before the Fusion Wars.... I don't remember anything. " I told you, I can't digivovle," I told him. " But why not? I just don't get it!" He yelled. I got up, and looked out my window. I sighed. " Gumdramon, I lost the power to digivovle," I said, looking out the window. I looked over at him. His rage turned calm, then to sadness. " But how?" He asked. " I was on a mission to find Mad Leomon. Just as I digivovled, he attacked me. Next morning I woke up, and I couldn't digivovle," I said looking down. He walked over to me and looked out the window too. 

[ in training]

I ran out of the flames trying to escape before it was too late to escape. I managed to get out. " That was too close," I said, realizing Gumdramon wasn't beside me. I was about to charge in when Apollomon stopped me. " Shoutmon, it's too dangerous to be charging in there!" He said. Olegmon looked down at me and said," I know you care about your friend. We do too, but it's just too risky!" I pushed them out of the way and said," I love him!" They stared at me in shock. " There's no one like him! And I'm not gonna let him die!" 

[ in new power]

I need to tell him!" I mumbled to myself. " Shoutmon, what are you saying?" Gumdramon asked. " Umm, Gumdramon , can I talk to you in private?" I asked. Guilimon nodded and left. We sat down, looking at the coastline. " So, what did you need to tell me?" He asked. " W-we-ll, I...... like you Gumdramon, more than friends. I-I...... I love you," I said, studdedering on almost every word. He just stared at me warmly, with those dark blue eyes. " Do you like me back?" I asked. 

(Flashbacks end)

" I-I.... I remember it all! They lied to me!" I yelled. I turned off the machine. " Shoutmon! What are you doing?" AxeNightmon yelled at me. I glared at him and said," I remember it all now." " Shoutmon, just stop!" He said, trying to calm me down. I growled at him. If there's one thing I hate more than people trying to kill me, it's people who turn me against my friends! 

Gumdramon's POV 

I closed my eyes, hoping my death would be quick. I looked at the cannon, it had a purple glow inside. I began to shiver, knowing I would soon die. But it made this weird whirling sound. I opened my eyes and saw it was turned off. The digimon who was standing next to it was Shoutmon. He ran up to me, untied me, and we ran away. " Why did you save me?" I asked him. " I remember every know. I swore to never again obey their orders," Shoutmon said. He pulled me into a hug. I gladly accepted it. I finally had him back, and I was relieved too. " We need to find a new place to stay safe," he said, releasing me from the hug. 

To be continued...

Hey guys! I made it shorter than the original because my iPad wouldn't let me publish it with changes and it cut off some of the part of the story. So ya, hope this makes sense now. Bye!