3

I got up at about 7:30 because I had to be at work at nine and I really did not want to be late today. So I got up, hopped in the shower, and did my business. Then I went to go blow dry my hair and did it up really nice. I then dressed in brown slacks, a yellow polo shirt, and brown dress shoes. I then left grabbing a banana and went to my car to get to work.

Once I arrived I let myself into my office that was right next to Mr. Styles. From inside his office he could see me through a window and I could see him as well. He could open it from his office and tell me what to do or give me things. He told me to always keep it open so he didn't have to get up from his desk to talk to me. So once I got in I opened up the window and then sat down waiting for Mr. Styles to arrive.

Mr. Styles arrived a few minutes later and sat down at his desk. He told me to always go into his office in the morning and before he left. So I got up and went into his office.

"Good morning sir. May I get you anything this morning?" I asked standing in front of his desk.

"A black coffee. Didn't have time to get one this morning on my way to work. I couldn't afford any accidents this morning." He said looking up me. "You look horrible today."

"Um thank you?" I said not sure what else to say.

"You have bags under your eyes. Put some make up on that. Plus don't ever wear yellow and brown together again. Got that?"

"Um?" I said confused.

"Am I clear?"

"Crystal." I said swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Good now go get that coffee Lewis."

I turned around and then rolled my eyes.

Bastard.

I went up to one of the girls who I think was named Eleanor at the desk  and had her put the makeup on me to make Mr. Styles happier. I then went and got his coffee for him and then went back to give it to him. He looked up after I placed it on his desk.

"Where's the black circles?" He asked.

"I did what you said and put make up over it. Wouldn't want you to be upset."

He then nodded.

"Then why didn't you change your outfit?"

Shit.

I then took more orders from him and then went back to my office. I couldn't call Niall since Mr. Styles would hear so I texted him instead.

To Ni:

Niall I need a change of cloths!

From Ni:

Omg did you spill something again?

To Ni:

No! The boss doesn't like my outfit so please bring my gray slacks and purple shirt with my black glossy shoes.

From Ni:

Okay will do!

To Ni:

Thanks Ni!!!!!

I then got to work on my papers he gave me. Just some numbers he wanted me to compare. Easy as pie. About an hour later I herd a very familiar voice walking down the hallway.

"This office is so nice!" An Irish voice said to someone way to loud.

"Yes, it is." Said the lady professionally but I could tell from her tone of voice she was annoyed.