Chapter 1:Introduction

WILLA'S POV

Well, guess its the same old routine once again.That is how I always feel on Sunday nights, having to go back and start the entire week of school again, I try to make the rest of the night last but without success. It feels like only a minute has past and I am already at my high school hallway. All sorts of people can be found lurking in these hallways, you've got the nerds, the freaks, the makeup freaks, the mean girls, the people who just always seem to be happy, the hotties, and then you've got me the normal one along with my three outgoing normal friends...well normal enough.

I love my friends they are a huge part of my life, they're really fun, there is Salina, Satina and Sumena.
Salina's the kind of person who brings her emotions out well, and is always sure to let you know what she's feeling and/or thinking. If she thinks you've done something wrong, she will let you know, she can be very responsible, and someone that can influence you positively. Oh and did I mention, she is OBSESSED with One Direction. She is always talking about them and all the things they do. If she said that she lived with them, it would actually be believable. Wanna know anything about One Direction?... No need for the internet just ask her!...They are all she listens to, well except for The Saturdays, but like that's it.

Satina is more open minded when it comes to music, she is an absolute Rock fan... Just like me, we actually have A LOT in common, as in its scary sometimes how many things we have in common, she, like me is a die hard Chocoholic. She is really optimistic and bubbly,she always seems to be in a good mood, giggling day in and day out...but don't let that fool you she is serious with her studies, in the 10th grade she was number 1, first place guys! But she is really modest about it and isn't one to brag. Did I forget to mention she is an amazing artist!... She can REALLY draw and paint,she is amazing!

Sumena's pretty cool too, she has her own preference of music, she follows artists more than genres. You can say she is pretty diverse when it comes to music. But she isn't really one to listen to rock. She is a very nice person, who will tell you directly, what your problem is, if she doesn't like you, she will avoid you, but if she does she is a great person to be around. You can tell her anything and trust that your secret is safe. She is actually really diverse, she listens to Korean music and stuff, she talks about this band called DBSK,she really likes them. She is also a GREAT artist!

I'm a pretty normal person in my opinion, I am a huge fan of Rock and rarely go with mainstream music, it isn't usually my thing. When it comes to rock, its a lot of rock, I even listen to the older rock music... From Nirvana and The Hives to Paramore and Greenday,you name it. I LOVE ROCK. I am actually a pretty diverse person, or should I say confused. You see you can say that I am an artistic person, but then I am also pretty scientific, I do Chemistry AND Biology,and then of course there is this Computer Nerd side to me. I am an instrumentalist, wow that's fun to say. Anyways, I play...The Piano, Guitar, Recorder, and Harmonica...usually the first two though. I also draw, I love to draw, and paint, another thing me and Satina have in common. Oh and did I mention that I swim too, and so does Satina.

Our lives were simple, everything until that fateful day when I met...him...