CHAPTER 4: He Loves Me. Right?

When I woke up, I immediately went to the bathroom to wash my face.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I touched my lips. It's been a week since my date with Josh. It's been a week since he kissed me.

We've been seeing each other lately. We even had a date last night. Nothing really important happened though.

I like Josh. I just don't know if he really likes me or his just playing with me. Anyway, I'll find out eventually, right?

Anyway, I'm planning to go to Jacob's Condo. We are planning to have a rematch in Tekken in his PS3.

I wore a loose shirt and sweatpants. Comfort over style, any day.

I rung his doorbell using my elbow. My hands were full. I was holding 2 pizza boxes and a case of beer. Just light, you know. Don't wanna get drunk.

Pressing...*ding dong ding dong*

This is fun...*ding dong ding dong*

Still no answer huh?.*ding dong ding ding*

Pressing some more...*ding dong*

I stopped when Jacob suddenly opened the door.

"Are you done checking if the doorbell works?" He said yawning.

He was just wearing a pair of shorts. Topless. Don't get me wrong, Jacob is darn sexy with that six-pack showing and all. But I don't know what's wrong with my brain. I'm not attracted to him at all.

"Yeah.. Now if you'd be so kind as to help me with these." I said as I shoved the things I was bringing to his chest. He grunted. I then welcomed myself in.

I usually stay at Jacob's condo. It's clean and spacious. Just the perfect place if you're looking for comfort.

I sat at the carpet on the floor while setting up the game.

"Are you ready to get your ass kicked again Jake?" I taunted him when he finally sat down beside me.

"You wish."

So we started playing while having pizza and beer.

When the first box of pizza was finished, the record was 10-12 in favor of Jacob. I can't believe it. I'm losing.

"Let's take a break Jake." I said while pausing the game.

"Had enough?" He said while smirking.

"Nah... I'm just letting you rest your fingers." I said.

He chuckled then took a sip from his beer. We just talked about our tekken fight while laughing and kidding around.

Suddenly, Jacob's face turned serious.

"Kat."

"Yeah? What up?" I asked then faced him.

"How is it with you and Astor?"

He was so serious, I thought he was dying or something. It turned out he just wanted to ask about Josh and me.

"Well.. Same old, same old. We have dates and stuff."

"Do you like him?"

That caught me off guard. I feel my cheeks burning. "Don't you feel it's getting hot in here?" I said while fanning myself. I was about to stand when Jacob held my wrist and forced me to face him.