A Friendly Invitation

*Octavian*

                     I wrapped my arm around Jessica, my girlfriend, and pulled out my phone, as I had gotten a text.

                     You will be getting mail shortly.

                                                                                             ~ Travis Stoll

                    I shook my head. Why send a text that you are going to get mail? I'll know I'm getting mail, when I'm getting mail! That reminds me, I need to check the mail. I went outside, and checked the mail. There was only on letter in there. It read:

Octavian Whatever-your-last-name-is,

                      You are formally invited to the Stoll's annual Truth Or Dare at Camp Half blood June 10th, this truth or dare has been set up differently than most. There will be three rounds. Player vs. player, group vs. group, and general.

                        At camp half-blood, it is considered a great honor to be a part of these games, as only twenty two demigods, (plus a mortal and some ghosts, exclusively this year!) are chosen to take apart in this challenge.

                       In player vs. player, you will be randomly (of course when we say random, we  mean set up exactly to our interests of entertainment) paired with another player, and you will have to dare each other. Each pair will take turns in our Truth Or Dare arena daring each other, and doing there dare at the same time. Whoever is voted by yours truly will be moving on to the next round.

                         In group vs. group, you will be split into two (again, random) groups and each group will be given a dare (by yours truly), and again, whichever group is voted best will be moving on to the next round.

                         In general Truth or Dare, it will be just like normal Truth Or Dare, mostly. Each person will put a dare in a hat. Yours truly will draw a dare from the hat, and id it meets our guidelines for dares (explained at the bottom), everyone will have to do it. If anyone is unable to complete the dare, they will be eliminated. At the end of each dare, there will be a vote. Yours truly will take a vote from the crowd, and whoever gets the most votes will be safe. None of the contestant will know who is safe, not even the safe contestant. Then all of the contestants will vote on who will be eliminated. Whoever gets the most votes, is eliminated. 

                         Once there is two contestants left, each contestant will be given a list of items. The contestant is dared to use all of these items, and have the option of using any food items, to prank the other contestant. Whoever displays their prank best, will win the Annual Stoll's Truth Or Dare, and be crowned the King Or Queen Of their choice: Truth or Dare.

                         Prizes for winning this competition include: Free trip to Hawaii, Free Trip to Vegas, Free trip to New Zealand, Free trip to Africa, Free trip to Australia, an article in the Camp Half Blood weekly, your own private jet, a latest model of the IPhone, 5,000 drachmas, $1,000,000.00, and a Free scuba dive at the Great Barrier Reef.

                          If you are not interested in being a part of this event, or are unable to attend, please notify a member of your cabin to be your substitute. If you fail to contact a substitute, we will be forced to find you a substitute ourselves, take all of the prize money out of your earning or debt, and sue you for 200 drachmas, Thank You.

                          ~Travis and Conner Stoll

Dare Guidelines:

1. Must not include physical contact between people, unless approved before hand.

2. Must not be impossible within the limits of the Truth or Dare Arena, or the limits of camp Half-Blood approved before hand.

3. can not be simple everyday things. Ex: drinking a glass of milk, jumping up and down, watching a movie, etc. It however could be an everyday thing to do, that is hard to do, such as drinking a ghost chili pepper smoothie, as long as it is extreme.

 4. Must not get too personal. Ex: cheating on boyfriend/girlfriend, breaking up with boyfriend/girlfriend, etc.

                          I shook my head. It didn't sound very fun to me, I was too lazy to call and get a substitute, and besides, I could pay for all of that stuff. I was about to toss the invite in the trash, when I remembered the prizes. That was some serious stuff. I may have a lot of money, but extra is always better, and all of those Free trips that I could take with my girlfriend could save a lot of money for other things. I took another look at the invite. June 10th, you say? In two days. I'm still in San Francisco. I'd better get moving.

                           " Jessica!" I called.

                           " Yeah, babe?"

                            " I'm gonna have to take a trip-"

A/N

If any of you have twitter, tweet to Rick Riordan that he needs to explain what happened to Katie. She was head councilor in the Titan war, and then in The Lost Hero, Miranda was head councilor, and they are sisters, so there has to be some background on it. I guess there might be a sideline book that Riordan Wiki hasn't covered, but I doubt it, and Riordan Wiki points out that he never told us what happened to her, and now I'm dying to find out, but I don't have twitter, and that seems like the only way to contact him.

Help me out please, I'm dying!