SARA SMILE | the story of Isaiah and Sara 🌸

1970s:

The decade that changed the world.

The seventies were bright, bold, fast and colorful as you would imagine it.

Women and feminism ruled the world, numerous wars started, and the music became more diverse.

Disco queens grooved to ABBA and the Bee Gees, "Rapper's Delight" opened to doors to many rap groups and artists today, and the world mourned when music legends such as Elvis Presley, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix and Jim Morison all died.

Let us not forget the movies and tv shows that made us: The Godfather, Saturday Night Fever, Star Wars and Rocky, The Brady Bunch, I Dream of Jeannie, Good Times, Soul Train and Bewitched.

Nixon left after he screwed America over, the Vietnam and Cold War killed thousands, bell-bottomed pants, colorful lava lamps and platform shoes ruled.

But, shall we relive the seventies to see the story of two very lovely people. A story of love through a series of short poems.

Time goes by when you're in love.

🌸

The first book of the Decade Love Series! It will include stories set in 1970s, 1980s and 1990s. All the stories are based on songs made in the decade and American culture from that decade.

Sara Smile is a song by the duo Hall and Oates and it has this slow, sad and soulful sound to it. It's always been my favorite since I was little so now i want to share it with you guys ^.^ Please go check out and tell me what you think!

Anyways, thanks for reading and have a lovely day!

~ Ariana xx