Chapter 2

So the next ride that they go on is the bumper cars! Megan loves bumper cars and couldn't wait to get in and hit Ross with it. Once they got in Megan steered her bumper car straight for Ross and hit him! "Hahaha!" Megan said. Ross replied with, "HEY!" So after this all happened they just kept running into each other an laughing about it. Megan said, "it hurts!" Ross agreed with her and they tried not to laugh for the rest of the ride. After they had gotten off they decided to go and get another hot dog since they were so hungry from all that laughing and then went to a nearby bench to talk....again. This time Ross had made sure that it was somewhere where no fans could find him so then he could talk to Megan without any interruptions.

After talking to Megan for about 2 1/2 hours, Ross decided to take Megan to the next part of their fun day, which was to a bowling alley. At the bowling alley were his brothers Riker, Rocky and Ryland, his sister Rydel and his best friend Ratliff. Once they got to the bowling alley Ross said, "this part actually has two surprises!" Megan really couldn't wait now! When they got into the bowling alley she saw all of Ross's family standing there and gave them each a hug. Ross said, "this is the winner of my contest. Her name is Megan." Everyone said hello to Megan and they couldn't wait to go bowling. First three that were up to bowl were Riker, Ross and Megan. They all threw at the same time but Megan was the only one who had gotten a strike. Megan was so happy and said, "I have never gotten a strike before!" Everyone was pretty happy that Megan had gotten a strike. Once the bowling was done Ross had disappeared and Megan had no idea he even left. After about 15 minutes he returned with some........FLOWERS! Megan was so happy since this was the first time she had gotten flowers from anyone! He gave him a big hug and they headed to the limo.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I know the second part is longer but I had so much to say! Love you guys!