Day 1

KEIXA'S POV

Why did I even agree?

Why was I chosen?

Did they know I'm not a virgin?

What if I get pregnant?

When will it start?

Can I go back to the past and NOT sign?

Damn this shit!!

"Miss Garxia, the limo is waiting outside. Where are your luggage?" Some guy said.

"In my room, sir." I said.

"Please. Call me Jeff, miss." Jeff said. I just nodded and smiled in reply.

When I went inside of the limo, Mr Willson was there already. He was wearing an unbottoned button up shirt and... just his.. boxers..

UGH!! THIS IS SO.. AWKWARD!!

"Hello. Don't call me Mr Willson. Call me Elvin, babe." He said when he noticed me. "Take off your dress." He said. I tried to ignore his hands that were sliding up and down my thighs. He grabbed my waist and put me on his lap. Then, he got my right leg and left leg and made sure that my body was facing him.

Without warning, he pulled me towards him and started sucking on my neck. He licked my stomach, up to my boobs and then I moaned. I felt his smirk and took off what were left on me and him. He told me to sit on the seat across me. I watched him unfold the seat and it made a long bed. He sat on the bed and patted the space next to him. I sat beside him then again, without a warning, he pushed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. He took some square packet which is obviously a condom and put it on. He bit my lower lip and pulled it softly. He started with slow rythm but went fast after my third moan. His hand cupped my left boob and sucked on my right boob. My moans got louder by the moment.

After a few 5 minutes, I drifted to sleep. And that was when the limo stopped.

**

I woke up a few hours later with me naked on a bed and Elvin beside me. I couldn't stop looking at his abs. Eight pack abs, may I add.

We were under a silky blanket. I was so sweaty. I don't know if after I slept, he carried me out of the limo naked and him also naked. The air conditioner was not too cold, not too hot. I looked at my body and saw so many suck marks.

A lick shocked me and I fell to the ground. I let out a high pitched shriek when my butt made contact to the floor very hard.

"I'm so sorry! Oh my.. are you okay?" Elvin said apologizingly. I smiled, accepting his apology. He got out of bed and carried me to the shower. I blushed. He just chuckled and turned on the shower. He got his shampoo, not caring if it's his and massages my head. Then the messaging stopped and the water rinsed my body and after a few minutes, his lips were on mine.

He pulled away then u asked,"So, when are you going to plan to make me have sex with the shower?"

"Hm.. I was planning now but tomorrow," he grinned. I blushed, quickly regretting asking the question. Then, he eyed my body up and down. "Nah. Maybe now."

I don't know why I'm acting Slutty but-

"What are you doing?!" I asked. He was walking towards a large bathtub while carrying me.

"I want you now." He said commandingly.

"NOW?! WITH NO CONDOM?!"

"The contract? No quitting, no designing, no running away, no commanding and no condom unless I want to." He said. I growled. This guy is irritating me.

"Whatever. Rape me all you want but please, can I at least-"

"No!" He shouted back. I sighed.

FUCK MY LIFE!