Day 4

"Lust? Sex? Drugs?" I asked Elvin. Damn this man. "What world do you live in?" I joked.

"My world," he said, playing along. I smirked.

"No you don't," I said.

He raised an eyebrow, " and why not?"

"You're living whore island," I said jokingly.

He fake gasped. "How dare you!"

I stamped to his room which was full of my clothes. And his. What the..?

"Love my surprise? " Elvin came and said.

"What ar-"

I was interrupted when Elvin pushed me in the room and locked me in with him. "What are you doi-" my lips met Elvin's lips. "Stop." He carried me by my thigh and I wrapped my legs around his thorso. He pushed me against the wall but kept me on the wall while putting down his boxers and sweatpants, not breaking the kiss. "I said stop!" Then he unclipped my bra and that was when he started sucking my left boob. I moaned in pleasure as he carressed my fight boob while softly nibbling my left nipple. He carried me to the bed and now he was on top of me. He took of my underwear in a swift move while I took off his shirt.

I touched his member while he moaned in pleasure. I pushed him off me so and crawled on top of him.

"You haven't seen me yet, babe," I whispered into his ear then crawled to the bottom. Now I was facing his belly button and put my free hand to cup his member and lick his abs.
He pulled my hair slightly and I went up. He went back on top of me shoved a cookie in my mouth.

"Haha. Gotcha!" He said. I ate the cookie and gave him the finger.

*

"Hey mom." I said.

"Hey, honey. How's Canada?" She said back from the end of the line.

"Oh.."

DAMN I'M SCREWED.