Prologue

"Dad! Mom! I'm going to work!," Kiara exclaimed from the kitchen. Her dad was sprawled on the floor and her mom was scratching herself like crazy. "C-c-can I have f-five dollars?,"Kiara's mom, Mrs. Whitfield, asked. " Come on kiki just five. I know you got it" Kiara rolled her eyes to the ceiling. Her mom was forever asking her for money. "And what are you gonna do with five dollars?," Kiara asked. "I-I-Imma get me something to eat from Roscoes." Kiara looked at her mother in disgust. She had lost alot of her teeth from lack of dentists visits, her clothes were stained and looked like they had been worn for weeks, and her mother carried a pungent odor that seemed to drift through the room and stay there like a dead skunk on the road who had yet to be picked up and disposed. "Roscoes cost more than five dollars!, Kiara said. Her mother was not very great at lieing. "I'm not giving you any money so you can shoot up! You're already under the influence.GOD! Do I always have to be the parent in this situation? Our rent is already 3 months overdue! We're about to lose our apartment!" Her mom looked down at the floor and then back up at the ceiling. "imma pay it! Imma pay it!" "Yea whatever", Kiara sighed, and with that she walked out the door. Kiara drives to a parking lot near the "Betson Hotel", gets out of the car and heads over to her usual corner. "Hey girl!,"Diamond, Kiara's co-worker, called to her. "I'm loving the outfit. You're back again?" Kiara struck a pose and strutted over to Diamond as if she were on a catwalk. "Why thank you,"she said. " And yes. I saw these new shoes that I wanted! Mmm they're fiyah!" She snapped her fingers in a Z formation. "Ain't nothing wrong with that, "Delicious, another co-worker of hers, said. "I know that's right." Caramel, another girl that worked with them stood on the corner pondering. "Don't you guys ever just want to get out of this situation?!!," she asked the girls. "I mean i know I do." Kiara looked around and then said in a hushed tone, "GIrl you better stop talking like that! You know Big Daddy has eyes and ears all over these streets and he'll kill anyone who's loyalty is being question". Big daddy was the most notorious pimp in the whole State. Ilegally letting girls under and over age sell themselves, he had a 0 tolerance policy. Before the girls entered the buisness he made it very clear that once you're in, there's no getting out. You are to be on time , and ready for whatever service a customer wanted. You must be checked for an STD every 3 months and any girl who had gotten pregnant, had to abort the baby. If these rules were not followed there would be severe consequences. "I know, I know", Caramel said looking devestated. "It's just my daughter. You know, she's 14 and I can't keep lying to her. She needs a role model, someone she can look up to." Caramel looked around and told the girls to come closer. They all inched towards her. "I think I'm going to try to get out of this !", she whispered. "ARE... YOU... NUTS?!? GET OUT OF THIS?, " Diamond yelled. Everyone on the street stared at the 4 girls. "Shhhh!", said Caramel quietly looking around. She smiled at everyone staring just to make it seem like nothing was going on. "Keep your damn voice down!",she exclaimed. "Are you crazy?," Delicious whispered. "Keep talking like that and Big Daddy will have your ass" At that moment a guy pulls up in front of the girls. "I got this one ya'll", Kiara said. She turned to the guy "Hey baby.You looking to have a good time?" You know it, said the guy. "Well let's ride baby." Kiara hops in the car and the guy drives off and parks in an alleyway. "Kiara looked him in the face and asked,"are you ready?" "You know it babygirl", the guy said. This guy was fine. Hardcore 50 cent fine. His waves were spinning and his chains were shining. Kiara hopped on top of him and starts kissing his neck.. He moved the seat back so she could have more room. She moves from his neck down to his nipples and licks each one slowly. "you like that baby?" ,Kiara asked. The guy sighs in pleasure "mhmm" Kiara then reaches into his pants and pulls out his package.She strokes it and he moans in pleasure. She pulls her dress up and slides down on it. "oh my god,"she fake moans as she bites her lip. He may have looked like 50 but he defintely wasn't packing anything close to 50.She rides slow at first and then fast.. She came to the conclusion that he gets his thing off fast because not even too minutes into it, he cums. Kiara hops off, pulls her dress down, and he drives her back to her corner. "that was good ma" He had a very strong NY accent, as if he had lived there his whole life. Mount Vista was definitely not his hometown. "Here," he said while peeling off 500 dollars. She looked in shock at all the money and as she was about to refuse he stopped her."Shhh," he said putting his finger over her lips. "only would I do this for you.. You too fine to be out here doing this" "Well", Kiara said. "It pays my bills'. She got out of the car and stood back on the corner, waiting for her next customer. "So how was it?,"Diamond asked. "Little and a quick pumper", Kiara rolled her eyes to the ceiling. 'Caramel snapped her fingers."dang.. he was fine too .. could've been my baby's father" "Ill. In your baby momma dreams",Delicious said. "No pregnancies remember? Plus you have 5 kids already. You don't need anymore" While Diamond, Delicious, and Caramel were having a conversation, Kiara thought to herself, "that guy is right.. I am to pretty to be doing this.. I just need a way out".. But a little job at Burger King is not gonna pay for my hair ,clothes, shoes,my baby bro, and the rent! I need to get out of this lifestyle!'

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*