Online Punk

Harry's POV

"Harry how could you," I heard a familiar voice shout at me and I freeze. I pull away from Hanna as I see my girlfriend Rachel with tears streaming down her face. My lips were swollen from kissing Hanna. "Why Harry, WHY, and with my best friend,"

She turns away running down the school hallway while she cried.

I was with Rachel for 2 years. 2 YEARS and I blew by kissing her best friend.

I pull away farther from Hanna and started towards the parking lot with silent tears going down my face. I saw Rachel walking towards her car which was right next to mine. I ran after her and caught her by the shoulder and turned her around.

"Rachel babe I am so sorry it won't happen again please forgive me baby," I tell her with more tears going down my face and my chest aching with guilt.

"Harry, I'm sorry but not this time. I have forgiven you too many times and I'm tired of getting hurt by you. Sorry but this good-bye Harry," she says while pecking my cheek with tears flowing uncontrollably down both our faces. I watch her as she turns away and goes to her car and drives away. I stand there just staring into the distance where she drove off.

"Harry babe come back to mine I can make you forget all about Rachel," Hanna whispered in my ear as she nipped at my ear lobe.

"No just get away from me you slut, you don't even feel upset or sad at what you did to you best friend," I shouted in Hanna's face while she just looked down at the ground in shame. After she didn't say anything I turned around and went to my car. I got in and started the engine then drove out of the parking lot without looking back at Hanna.

After I pulled up into my drive way, I shut the car off and ran up the stairs and through the front door. I heard my mum call after me but I just ignored her and slammed the door to my room.

"Harry, Harry what's wrong," my mum asked with worry clearly in her voice when she spoke.

"Nothing just please leave me alone," I pleaded to her and after a minute I heard her footsteps go down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I shove my head into my pillow and I break down into a sobbing mess. In my head I replay what happened and how it was all over in the matter of 5 minutes.

Soon drowsiness took over my body and I fell into a dreamless sleep with tears still flowing out of my eyes.

Hey so this is what pops in my mind when i thought of Rachel so yea hope you like the next chapter dont forget to fan, comment vote ect ect what all authors say so yea later.