Introduction:

Hello to all readers and to the Aldub nation that I am a part of in my social media accounts and always online everyday to support Aldub everyday.

We have never stopped watching each and every episode of the Kalyeserye and made each and every hashtag trending to make Alden and Maine (Yaya Dub) inspired to continue their story and prove to us that we are not giving up on them no matter if good or bad stuff happen to them..

It was just a sudden that September 26 2015, Alden visited the mansion where Maine(Yaya Dub) lives, but before that he could even do it, Lola Nidora (Maine's Grandmother) gave him 3 conditions. He could sit 1 foot away from Yaya Dub but no touch at all, second, he should give Lola Nidora her favorite Pinoy food Chicharon, and lastly he has to sing his own version of God Gave Me You.

He was able to do all three of the conditions but while he was singing God Gave Me You, he began to feel emotional and dedicated the song to Maine and not anymore to Yaya Dub.. At first, Yaya Dub was writing a letter to Alden.. At the end, it wasn't addressed to Alden Richards but it was for Richard Reyes Faulkerson Jr. That was the most fantastic experience they both had ever had.