9chapter 10

Bea's POV

Today, i am so exited because tita will be discharged in the hospital!!

I went to the bathroom and took a bath. I used my watermelon and stawberry bodywash and my coconut mint shampoo. I love my bodywash and my shampoo cause both of them smell great!

Darren's POV

I woke up feeling fresh!

Jowk. No one wakes up refreshed. But i felt some refreshment around my body and I don't know why.

After 5 minutes thinking.

I know already because of the bodywash and shampoo of bea. Cause it really smell great i love it. And when you touch her hair it is just like a river that flows perfectly and it is soft and smooth and it smells great.

Anyways I will go now to the bathroom and take a bath.

Marinel's POV

We are now near to our house.

And here we are.

Ding dong!!

We can hear running footsteps in our house and there the kids are smiling widely cause they are too exited to see the baby.

Hi tita! Bea said.

Hi anak, where is Dar--hi Mom! Darren said cutting me.

Oh Darren I miss you so much! I said

Bea?! Bea's dad shouted.

Dad! Bea said with teary eyes.

Bea's POV

Daddy, i miss you so much! I said while crying.

Me too princess, i love you too so much! Dad said.

And mom! I miss you! I said while sobbing.

I miss you too sweety! Mom said

Group hug? I asked

Ofcourse! They both said

We all laughed and went inside the house.

Me and Darren went to the nursery room cause we need to put baby to her crib.

But suddenly she cried! We are so worried. We dont know how to do.

When i checked her diapers, ewww she pooped! So i asked darren if he can go out so that i can change her and he said yes and now it is done.

I called darren.

Darren! I shouted

Yep! He answered back

Make her sleep. I commanded.

Sure bud.

I just smiled.

Oh darren are you ready for school on monday? I asked

Ofcourse not! We all hate first day of school oh I mean most of us hates first day of school. I smirked

I just nodded in response.

Anyways where are we gonna study? He asked

ETON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL i guess. I said.