Chapter 6

Darren's POV

Oh my! When i saw bea usimg only a twirled bra and a short skirts i remember the song :

Your on the phone with yoir girlfriend she's upset .

She's goin' of about something that you said

Cause she dosen't get your humor like i do.

I'm in my room it's a typical tuesday night

Im listening yo the music she dosen't like

Cause she dosent know your story like i do!

Cause she wears short skirts.

I wear T-shirts

Shes cheercaptain and im on the bleachers

Dreaming 'bout the day
when you wake up and find what your looking for is been here the whole time

If you can see that im the one who understands you

Been here all along

So why cant you see ih ih

You belong with me ih ih

You belong with me

And after 199 poses we are done now.

When we are in the car She suddenly said that it is tiring and i let her sleep on my shoulders. Well it is really tiring.

When i look at her she is so cute! Shes really pretty.. I like her becauae she's not like other girls that they are showing theirs and she is not maarte. She is kind, loving, caring and very beautiful.

And now I am just staring at her and said I love B if only you know. As i kiss her cheeks and her forehead when i was about to kiss her lips a sweet smile formed on her lips.

She said I love you too D. Then she did a quick kiss on my lips.

My eyes winded. And now my face is burning like"hell"

Then she sleep again.

Then i tasted my lips i sweet it tastes like strawberry.

Bea's POV

sht what did i do..

I did a quick kiss on darrens lips. Oh my gosh .. it is so soft. Like a water touching my pinkish lips.

Then i slept again.

Then I can feel darren snoring silently.

When I look at him he is so cute.. thats why I like him.

Wait wahhh... I like him!? No no no no! This cant be and i dont even kniw if he likes me back.. so can you pls staph this feeling.

After 20 mins...

We are here Darren, I said

Yeah. He didint get up

D!!! Get up!

Im tired.

Really.. I tickled him and he really is strong thats why we rolled and niw he is on top of me and our nose is touching

2 inch
1 inch

And..........

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.

..

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
...
.

.
.

OUR LIPS TOUCHED. ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Uhmmm.. sorry.. i said. As i get up and walked through the house.

DarreN-'s POV

OUR LIPS TOUCHED.

But she suddenly said sorry as she stand up and got up and walked through the house..

Yes! I said as I punched the air! 4 points!

I went inside the house.

I went to her room and when I look at her she is sleeping.

She is so cute.. i fixed her blanket and closed the windows,untied the curtains and turned on the aircon.

Goodnight princess...

Goodnight Prince. She said

A sweet smiled formed on my lips.

I went out and took a shower and rested on my comfy bed.

Dream..

Noo.. shouted Bea..

Noo... i shouted

Whahahahahahhahahah kyline laughed evily she ran unto the middle if the road then she didint feel that theres a bus coming. And you know what happened next she died.

Bea!! I shouted.

Remember D. I love you very much. Im gonna , miss you.. Ill see you later.. she said as she closed her beautiful eyes...

No!!!!

Next day..

Yesterday was hell Bea died because if kyline and kyline died because of that stupid bus. And what noww.. i think i will also go home.. so goodbye.. I drank all tge killing pills and got a blade and cut.

Tooootttttttt.... the line went straight... ________________________

Ohnmy!! That dream was a nightmare! I wiah that will not come truee.. hahahahaha
Well i need to check bea so that we can eatour dinner..

That is really a nightmare hahahahaha so just please vote read and comment thanks luv you all.. little ponies!