CHAPTER7:The life of being chained up...

I run up stairs and I see Chloe and her dad.....Chloe is chained up and her dad has a knife to her neck and I see there are cuts on her wrist,and thigh and stomach.....

"Andy get out! I don't want you hurt!!"

"HOW THE FUCK YOU FIND HER???!!??!??!" I say stepping closer

"Back up or she dies! And I followed you......I was coming from the store so I decided to follow you.." He puts the knife closer to her neck

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER YOU ASSHOLE!!" I step closer and he slits her arm again

"OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!" She screams in pain as the blood drips from her arm "andy plz go, plzzzzz just go......."

"I can't lose you Chloe....you the best thing that has ever happened to me.." I almost cry, which I rarely do

"That's sweet....this is my fight,not yours"

And with that I left.....I left to the police....

*CHLOES POV*

I scream as he whips me with a stick on my butt....why is he doing this to me...he takes the knife and slits my thigh, and my side and wrist again.....there's a puddle of blood on the floor and he pushes me down and I fall in it.....I hope andy is safe, I don't want him ended up like this....

"I'm gonna rape you when I get back with a gun..."

He tapes my mouth shut and then leaves.....I sit on the floor chained up, my hands are chained up to a pole,my legs are chained up to the same pole....and my mouth is taped shut.....

-----

An hour later he returns with a hand gun and a load of bullets.....he puts me on an old bed and chains me to the bed poles an my mouth is still taped shut...,

He pulls his pants and boxers off and my pants and underwear off and gets on me and sticks it in quick, he goes up and down really fast and he starts to cum......I'm gripping on to the chains, he puts his hands on my boobs with his dick still in me......he un tapes my mouth and puts his hand over my mouth

"Say one word or scream and I'll shoot you!GOT ME" I shake my head yes and he removes his hand from my mouth....

He lays on the bed and put my face to his dick and makes me suck it....and I bite and he moans, he sits up and puts me on his lap and sucks my tits and then lays me down on the bed and goes to to my V and fingers me while kissing my tits.......

He stops fingering and sticks his dick in me and bits one of my nipples

This is my own dad doing this to me and I hate it, I wanna scream and run but he will shoot me....

He puts just my underwear back on and his pants and boxers back on....he chains me up and cuts my stomach 2 times.....I hear a noise, he grabs the gun and walks out, I look out the window and it's andy driving to the house, I see my dad pull him out of the car and bring him inside...

"ANDY?!?? Why are you here"

"HES GONNA DIE IN ABOUT 10 SECONDS SO SAY SOME LOVE SHIT AND THEN ILL KILL HIM THEN U!!" My dad puts the gun to Andy's head I hear the cops

"Everything is gonna be ok baby....I promise....I love you"andy smiles

"I love you to my batman" I hear the cops walking up stairs and BOOM!

My dad shoots andy in the head, he falls to the floor and there's blood everywhere,the cops get in the room and shoots jake(my not so called dad anymore) tears run down my face, as I see him lay there helpless.....

The cops unchain me and the ambulance are here and take andy to the hospital, they clean me up and take me with him....

----