Chapter 15

Sorry, I haven't updated in agesssss but here you go guys .. :)

Something- Something, nuzzled the bottom of my neck. Something warm, something fuzzy. Feeling ticklish i moved slightly but they kept nuzzling at my neck. If i wasn't awake before i had woken up now.

"Dylan, stop." I moaned, though it felt right, , he was not about to make me catch feelings, knowing that he won't return them.

"Dylan, seriously.. stop." I said, though contradicting my words a smirk appeared on my face. It felt good, his warm face buried in my neck. Not to mention that this car was completely freezing cold in this car. On second thought, maybe if i keep quiet he'll continue nuzzling me... We just won't speak of it in the future.

I froze once a growl left his lips, a quiet growl.. hardly loud enough for me to hear.

"Woah ok, this is getting a little weird."

And as if it wasn't weird already, something wet and with the consistency of sand paper, scratched it's way up my neck all the way to the tip of my ear. Jumping right out of my seat i came face to face with a raccoon which had now just fell into my lap. Adrenaline levels on 100, i tossed it right out of my hands into the sleeping Dylan on the other side of the back seat. Making him wake up instantly, his eyes shot from my scared eyes to the hyper raccoon on his chest.

The raccoon lasted a mere 3 seconds on Dylan before he had throw it into the driving seat of the car, the horn blasted into the space, making now all three of us awake.

"A raccoon!" Bella yelped as she tried her best to unlock the car door, but it didn't budge. Me and Dylan obviously being the unintelligent individuals we are decided to test out the doors as well, but no luck. The raccoon reacting to our scared cries, whined loudly and scampered onto the buttons near the steering wheel.

Music blasted into the air, making us jump in synchronisation. Then, the windscreen wipers flashed to life, then the windows began to move up and down to the sound of the weekend.

"Get me out of this death trap!" Bella screamed, inching closer to the window.

"Shut up Bella!" I said still tugging  at the door, with a final tug, the door flung open. The shadow of the raccoon was the last thing I saw once it was out of the car at last.

The car remained a hushed silence, heavy breathing was literally the only thing you could hear as I clicked the car door back into place.

A sigh came from Dylan.

"...Anyone else hungry?"

I looked in the direction of Dylan, still breathing heavily. All he could ever think about was food, did he forget that a raccoon had just broke into this car like.. 1 minute ago?!

"Seriously?! I was just attacked by a raccoon and the first thing you can think of is food?" Bella ran several of her fingers through her hair.

I rolled my eyes as Dylan replied.

"Yeah, pretty much."

Flipping out her mirror Bella sighed loudly "Do you not care at all that that raccoon could of brought so many diseases into this car with it?!"

"Bella please, you were literally the only one that the raccoon didn't attack so stop talking as if it ambushed you.." I leaned back into my seat.

"Whatever.." She dabbed her face with another layer of blush. "Now that we're all awake." She closed the mirror. "We can go and see if there's someone that can change a tyre for us.."

"I thought Mason was gonna pick us up?" I rubbed my eyes looking towards Dylan.

"He was." Dylan ran a hand down his face. "He's an idiot he probably forgot all about it."

"Well what are we going to do now then Dylan?" Bella's eyes flickered from me to Dylan.

"I don't know, why do you guys keep looking at me as if I have all the answers or something ? All I know is that right now I want food."

"You're so useless." I sighed picking up his phone and tossing it onto his lap. "This time call Yasmin before your phone dies and me and Bella can go and find the nearest station or whatever."

"Yeah, I guess that'll work." He agreed whilst unlocking his phone.

"Good." I began to tug at the door handle.

"Wait, why do I have to go with you?"

I looked at Bella who held a look of confusion and tiredness.

"Because... I said so?"

"I'm staying in here, it's warm in here." She turned around crossing her arms and leaning back into the seat like the snob she is.

I sighed, my foot already being halfway out of the door. I could possibly do this by myself but truth be told, I just didn't want her to be in this car alone with Dylan. Don't call it jealousy, it's more like the protective side of me.. Anything but jealously though.

"If we find a Starbucks I'll buy you a frappuccino?"

She looked at me from the corner of her eye as she slowly sat up in her seat, until she eventually walked out of the car.

"Do you even know where the nearest station is?" She asked accusingly as we began to make our journey.

"Course I do." I lied looking ahead of me into the dirt road. The sun was just peaking over the top of the hills, I couldn't tell what time it was because all of our phones were dead.

"Urgh." She made the sound as she kicked