Chapter 2

Taylor's POV:
It was late at night and I was getting tired. Jeff was still caring me in his arms bridal style through the Woods. I was getting really tired So I fell asleep in his arms never thought that would happen to me but it did.

When I woke I found myself in a room on a bed by fire. Not knowing where I was I grabbed my jacket and headed out of the room door. As I exited the door I found some stairs and decided to go down them. when I did I found the group of proxies known as the creepy pastas. I never knew they were real I always thought that they were just make believe stories but now I see that their not.

As I headed for the kitchen I saw that one of them had spotted me. that one was Ben. he was my favorite well second favorite from Jeff. In my head I was filled with joy but also I was scared thinking if they were gonna kill me or not knowing what they would do.
"She's awake finally." I turned around and I stood there and seeing Jeff right there behind me. "Why am I here? why did you bring me to the mansion?"
"Because you're special, because I wanted to bring you here. there's a reason why I didn't kill you, it's because I liked you. you are different from every other person or every other girl is what I mean to say."
"What do you mean? how am I different from every other girl??"
"For one you dress different and act different. Two, you didn't cry or whimper or beg for mercy when I tried to kill you and three because I have been looking for you for a long time." And as I heard those words I was shocked the killer I have known has been looking for me? this had to of been a dream. this had to be something different. I fainted not knowing what happened.

Jeff's POV:
I carried Taylor back up to the room and set her on The bed and covered her up. She looked beautiful laying there on her bed asleep. I couldn't help but stare at her. "I love you Taylor I will make you mine and I will always protect you." I whispered so she could not hear what I said.

I heard someone come into the room. "Hey Jeff. Is she ok?" It was BEN. "Be quiet or else you'll wake her up!!" I whispered. "All right all right. Just make sure she doesn't get hurt got it?!"
He said as if he loved her.
"Back down then. she is mine and I love her."